(Close Window)
Topic: Any Ideas?
I would like to find one cups and balls routine that is a nice solid routine that doesn't use a bunch of Vernon wand spins, fake transfers, French drops, etc. I got the Stevens teach in Cups and Balls dvd. I like that Ammar routine, but I wasn't the drum major at Idaho State AM&N, okay? Something that is sweet that uses the basic 3 cups 4 balls and almost next to zero sleight of hand. I don't mind practicing until I am good and smooth, I just don't want a routine with a lot of sleight of hand. Almost a "Cups and Balls for Dummies" for this magic Dummy!

Thanks,
Mark
There are a grat many C & B routines, some requring more sleight of hand than others. One of my favorite C & B routines is by Aldo Colombini. Basic sleight of hand and no wands. Mr. Colombini thoroughly discusses his C&B routien and the intricate psychology behind the sleights on his DVD/Video, Mama-Mia Magic, The Aldo Colombini Video, Vol 1. This video also has other magic on it as well.

Michael
Carl Andrews has a nice dvd of his Cups and Balls routine but it doesn't exactly meet your request because it only uses 2 cups and sponge balls but is straight forward and realy nice with no flourishy wand spins..matter of a fact his wand is a Sharpie. Hope it helps.
I recommend the routine from Mark Wilsons Complete course in Magic. It is a wandless routine. You will have to be able to do a convinving false transfer in 2 places though. You can easily add in a wand later if you want. If you want a routine without false transfers, then take a look at the John Mendozza cups & balls routine. It uses a chop cup combo set. It doesn't require any diffacult sleights, but will require plenty of practise to get it smooth.

Enjoy,

Mike
I say what your looking for is Tommy Wonder's Cups and Balls routine.
I performed the David Williamson's routine for a very long time. Again, it uses two cups.
Is there a reason it has to be a one cup routine?
Thanks for all of your ideas. I have in mind a routine using the basic three cups. Ola asked about using just one cup. That isn't the case. I will have to check out some of your leads.

Thanks,
Mark
Where will I find the Tommy Wonder routine on dvd?

Thanks!
Mark
Visions of Wonder DVD Vol 1... The Carl Andrew Table Hopping Cups and Ball is a great routine too... I know you wanted a cups and ball routine but don't overlook the Don Alan Chop Cup routine...highly entertaing and not real difficult.