(Close Window)
Topic: Fan of Cards to Top Hat
I was recently looking around for stuff for my Card Manipulation Act and I stumbled upon a Fan of Cards to Top Hat on magicauction.com. My parents aren't to keen about ordering stuff off of the internet never mind second hand. Does anyone know of another place I could get one or if they are still being manufactured.

Thanks,
David
Hank has it, I think.
Hope this is what you were looking for:

http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=3011&cat=&page=1

Enjoy,
Jim
What I saw wasn't called "Card Topper" but that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks
[quote]
On 2005-07-13 14:44, coolleprechaun wrote:
My parents aren't to keen about ordering stuff off of the internet never mind second hand. Does anyone know of another place I could get one or if they are still being manufactured.[/quote]

Hi David,

I've purchased a couple of items on magicauction.com and they were not only new but arrived in fine condition. Keep in mind that not all items for sale on the site are used. Contact Chris at the site and ask specific questions about fan of cards to hat. I've seen that item listed there for a very long time and get the impression the seller might have a regular source for the item.
Randy, Thanks for the info, I had asked my parents for something off of Ebay and I don't think you want to hear their answer. I think I'm going to get the one from Hank Lee's unless anyone happens to know if the one on magicauction.com is better.

Thanks.
If you have videos from FISM 2003, there is a man that does the effest. His name is Lee, I think, he is from Korea.
One word, dun go for china ones, the metal rust.. and stains ur hat.

i`m now saving for an original ones.

and does anyone know how to clip it prior to the performance?

wat clips to buy or make to enable you can steal it smoothly??
Fan of cards to top hat. Best one is at http://www.stevensmagic.com If I were doing cards I would absolutely get this.
It is really expensive though for a hat.
[quote]
On 2006-12-04 18:03, emanmagic5 wrote:
It is really expensive though for a hat.
[/quote]

It seems you have not purchased a hat recently. I have paid $100 for a quality felt hat to wear in the winter. This was not a baseball cap, but a hat.