(Close Window)
Topic: Bob Little's coin purses
The only time that I can get these great coin purses is at the Conclave Convention (I go there each year). The only downside to using these coin purses is that the leather gets worn out easily by sitting with rough objects in the pockets. Does anyone know if there is a place online to buy them or how to contact Bob Little? (By the way I got his email from the SAM website but I never got a response)
Has he given up his store Guaranteed Magic? Hot out of Hatboro? Try 27 Bright Road Hatboro, PA 19040 He can also be found under the name Wiz The Best There Is.

Frank Tougas
Being a close friend of Bob's as far as I know he doesn't have the store anymore. He takes mail orders and also faxes, I'm not sure of his fax number at the moment. Twistedace, a member on the Café demos for Bob, hopefully he'll chime in and help out, he should know for sure. Hope some of that helps.

-Bill
I saw Bob at SCAM early this year and bought one of his purses. Best coin purse I have ever owned, and very reasonably priced.

Does he still have his yearly Ice Cream Social/Convention?

Scott Compton

PS: I can't believe I didn't get him demonstrate his card scaling ability. I hear it is a sight to see.
[quote]
On 2005-07-15 23:11, Compton wrote:
I saw Bob at SCAM early this year and bought one of his purses. Best coin purse I have ever owned, and very reasonably priced.

Does he still have his yearly Ice Cream Social/Convention?

Scott Compton

PS: I can't believe I didn't get him demonstrate his card scaling ability. I hear it is a sight to see.
[/quote]

Scott,

Yea Bob still has his annual Super Sunday Convention...He does chocolate though not ice cream lol. The next one is coming up in November, I believe it'll be the 13th but I'm not sure.

Oh and if any of you guys do get the chance to see Bob scale cards, my goodness it is awesome. I've seen the guy do some crazy things just with them.

-Bill
I will be at Bob's Super Sunday Convention in November. I will be doing some stuff on stage...(I think). I will also be lecturing. Im going up with the hopes of being able to get a purse or two. They are the best. I have witnessed Bob's card scaling first hand at the Floridia Association of Magician's Convention. (something like that)
He was hitting targets from across the dealer room. Lots of fun. Hope to see some of you in Pa.
Hey everyone!
Yes, I'm the guy that travels around and demos for Bob. He definately has the purses and they're the finest available. If you need his address to order one give me a PM and I'll send you the information but I'm not going to make it public. Bob truly is the best there is WOW! Lol, anyone who know's Bob understands that. His purses go for $6 I believe but may be different now...give me a PM if you need any info!
Take care,
Bryan

PS I've heard very good things about you Joe from Bob, looking forward to seeing some of your stuff being a coin guy myself!