(Close Window)
Topic: Can someone tell me about Lennart Green?
I've heard that he's a very good magician dealing with cards. Are there any books or videos/dvds he has that are any good?

Can anyone provide a picture of Lennart Green, I have an idea of who he is, but not sure if that's the right person.

Oh nevermind, I found his picture and it's the person I was thinking about. He's amazing, the first time and only time I saw him perform was on World's Greatest Magic. I really liked the things he did, the one involving a so called laser :wow: and putting all the suits together in numerical order after he mixed it :wow:. Is there any way to learn this? I mean, can I learn these things from any books or videos/dvds that are currently out? And which ones?

Thanks a bunch
Lennart Green has a 3 volume video collection available. On one of the volumes (I think it is #1, but I'm not sure) he teaches his FISM act. He also has a small pamphlet out on his Snap Deal (which he uses in the laser beam effect).

Thanks,
Richard Green
If you really are new to magic then Lennart Green's material is probably not for you. He's a highly talented sleight of hand magician, one of the very best--difficult stuff though.
I'm not that new to magic. I'm just becoming more serious on the matter. I know a few things on sleights, but not much. I haven't perfected any of them either. But I dont think I'm ready for Lennart Green's things if you say they are very hard. I'll start from the beginning and try to improve as much as I can in each sleight or in the first couple sleights from Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights. I might still buy the videos/dvds though since I really like watching him at work.