(Close Window)
Topic: Who is the hottest female magician?
Who is the hottest female magician performing or having performed in the last 10 years.

Base it on these qualifications and ranking system for each category...

1 through 10 (1 being lowest and 10 being highest

PERFORMANCE
ENTERTAINMENT VALUE
SKILL
LOOKS
APPAREL
Message: Posted by: Marshall Thornside (Jul 25, 2005 10:30PM)
Me of course.
hahaha.
[quote]
On 2005-07-25 23:30, Marshall Thornside wrote:
Me of course.
hahaha.
[/quote]
Well... you do look HOT
Trixie Bond
Jade. Hands down. No contest.
I Will Second Trixie Bond.

She Seems To Be A Person Who Can Cover Many Forms Of Entertainment.

I Think She's Great.

Take Care,

Vincent :die: :magicrabbit: :die:
Juliana Chen and Jade, for "funny" Becky Blaney :kermit:
Mandy muden is pretty good
Um, I kind of think that SnakeBabe is all that.....of course if I didn't she'd kick my butt... :)
MELINDA
JINGER KALIN!! No contest. All categories. Watch her live and you will fall in love with every aspect of her performance...but don't fall in love with her...Mark may have something to say about that :)
Chance
How about the hottest guy magician? hmmmm

Posted: Jul 29, 2005 3:58am
Suppose I should answer that, hmmmm in no order- Mirko, Justin Willman (Kredible), Arthur Trace, Derek hughes, Murray Sawkeck, Darren Romeo,the list goes on and on and on...
Of the magicians that I have ever seen live the two hottest ones would be Maria Gara aka Snakebabe and Jinger Kalin.

evgulick
[quote]
On 2005-07-29 03:53, amelie wrote:
How about the hottest guy magician? hmmmm
[/quote]

That would be Chris Angel, but only when he's on fire
My only worry is that this performers father Tony Eng may visit this forum so I will leave it at Julie E. No wait, that's way too obvious, we'll go with J. Eng.
Hottest female magician... uuuuhhh me ...okay jk ...hmmmmmmm I'm going with Jade...Hottest guy magician... Jeff McBride :)
Do any of the ShowGirls of Magic count?
No, Maria the "snakebabe", she rocks, and she has the dirtiest mind... Hi Maria...
Helen Held
From what i,ve seen in person......

MELINDA and JINGER

I saw JINGER in Atlantic city once close up signing pictures after a performance. What a stunning gorgeous woman!
Are we forgetting Lyn Dylis (sp?) *snicker*
I went to SAMCON this year and a lot of the "hotshot" magicians didn't like seeing her doing more impressive illusions then they did...

Derek Merdinyan
Snakebabe for sure is one of the hottest and she can handle big snakes too ;)
Hottest guy magicians in my opinion are Brett Daniels and Jonathan David Bass. They should both perform more magic shirtless. (Jonathan has a newv look on his website. He has cut his hair and really beefed up his muscles.)

Wes Fowler
"Macho Magic"
Just for sheer looks:

Male- Brett Daniels, right now. I am prone to change my mind as often as my costumes though.

Female- I always thought Princess Tenko was pretty because of her exoticness, though my friend is currently insisting she is gorgeous. I remember her best from the cartoon though! lol

This spurned an interesting discussion between my friend and I. We have come to the agreement that men can be large and bald or hot- but the audience watches the magic. A female performer somehow *has* to be hot and then it doesn't matter if they do well or not because the audience is watching her (case in point my dad was once watching a levitating globe trick by a stunning woman in a catsuit. It was really poorly done, but he *loved* it and thought it was brilliant).

What do you think?
[quote]
On 2005-08-04 15:55, Pele wrote:
A female performer somehow *has* to be hot and then it doesn't matter if they do well or not because the audience is watching her (case in point my dad was once watching a levitating globe trick by a stunning woman in a cat suit. It was really poorly done, but he *loved* it and thought it was brilliant).

What do you think?
[/quote]
Well there have always been great women in magic. Adelaide Herrmann, Dell O' Dell, Talma who was known for her exceptional pure sleight of hand, Suzy Wandas... also known for specializing in manipulative magic and considered according to TA Walters to be one of the best manipulators in the history of magic male or female. The problem is that many men don't seem to recognize many of these names. Women have sort of been written out of the history of magic, but there have always been and still are a great deal of skilled female magicians around. I do think there are a few women that may try to shortcut skill and rely on sex, but perhaps it is just that men tend to only remember the ones that do lol. ...BTW Just an item of interest a new book on the history of women in magic is being written. I think it's great that all the women that have never received the accolades they deserve will be recognized for their place in the history of magic.

Hey for those of you that also picked Jade as the hottest female magician...I just heard that she is going to be doing the special guest here at the magic Café in September so how cool is that? I'm pretty excited :)
Peace Beth
You may as well ask who is SECOND hottest because number one is Snakebabe.
Am I the only one who remembers Galina from World's Greatest Magic 3 and Champions of Magic? Everyone is talking about magician's assistants! The hottest magician's assistant?magician is Charlotte Pendragon
[quote]
On 2005-08-08 20:45, geminijg wrote:
Am I the only one who remembers Galina from World's Greatest Magic 3 and Champions of Magic? Everyone is talking about magician's assistants! The hottest magician's assistant?magician is Charlotte Pendragon
[/quote]
I love that routine I have it on tape and just think it's the greatest. Why doesn't she do more of that? It was just amazing.
The fun began when someone had a website giving the joke claim that Galina was actually Charlotte Pendragon :)
[quote]
On 2005-08-09 12:25, MCM wrote:
The fun began when someone had a website giving the joke claim that Galina was actually Charlotte Pendragon :)
[/quote]
So are you saying it wasn't her?
I was going to vote for Beth but her photo is gone.
Huge snakebabe fan here so I vote for her:

Performance;

She does stuff no female has ever dared to

Entertainment value

snakebabe, she pulls a python out of a guys pants. make scorpions appear. just watch the videos

Skill

Only seen her stage show and a few simple forces with cards but her presentations are unlike anything else. the fire tricks are cool.

Looks:

Duh,just look up snakebabe on Google. Hundreds of sites feature her because she is so beautiful

Appearl;

Again snakebabe has outfits no one else could wear. Jinger is close but still Maria wins
[quote]
On 2005-08-09 16:06, pikacrd wrote:
I was going to vote for Beth but her photo is gone.
[/quote]
Hey pikacrd I'll take all the votes I can get :) ... Now where were you when I lost homescoming by 2 votes...that's what I wanta know ...:(
Peace Beth
Just finished checking out Snakebabe's site. Gotta go with Snakebabe being the hottest female magician.
Beth do you have a web page that highlights your performance skills?
Anabelle!!!!

Best,

Alfredo
Mina gets my vote. Or am I the only one who thinks that it doesn't get much hotter than when a gothy girl does Human Blockhead stunts?

(Don't answer that.)

Best,
Neil
Personally I'd vote for Melinda - certainly would not kick he rout of bed in the morning!
Fay Presto.
Whats shes a fella no way....
Ok Mrs Pendragon IS HOT!
Lynn Dillies! Hands down. She's got a great body, Shes Beautiful, and she is very talented. My dream girl!
Jinger Kalin!

...nothing more need be said!

Hey, where are all the younger female magicians!? :(
Girls started mentioning male magicians for looks.
how about dan harlan?
Jinger? I thought she was an assistant.

What magic tricks does she do?
Jinger is a performer in all sense, apart from dancing she achieves much of the box magic they do.
[quote]
On 2005-09-03 02:13, Felicity wrote:
Jinger? I thought she was an assistant.

What magic tricks does she do?
[/quote]

No no no. She's a partner, not an assistant - she's an illusionist just as much as Mark is.
[quote]
On 2005-08-18 23:00, Necromancer wrote:
Mina gets my vote. Or am I the only one who thinks that it doesn't get much hotter than when a gothy girl does Human Blockhead stunts?

(Don't answer that.)

Best,
Neil
[/quote]

Awwww Neil thanks that's sooo sweet! Well if I have to pick the hottest male magician then I would have to say that its Neil hands down *wink wink*

Mina
[quote]
On 2005-08-08 18:10, magicjoejoe wrote:
You may as well ask who is SECOND hottest because number one is Snakebabe.
[/quote]
agreed!
Well, since we're judging sheer HOTNESS, Maria "The Snakebabe" gets my vote!

And, Beth, even though I've never seen you, I'm wiling to bet you're a hottie in your own right! :)
I don't want to say anyone is the "hottest" but I will mention one who has not yet been named: Lisa de la Vega. Very skilled, and charismatic.
My vote may have to go out to Felicity! Nice picture! Also used to like Melinda but she has retired.
The Snake Babe is pretty hot!
I have to agree with Caregie,
I just saw Felicity's picture, WOW!
Sorry Lyn Dillies, looks like there's a new Hottie in town.
How long have you been performing magic Felicity? Just curious.
Don't put me in this competition! lol

I've only ever really performed for friends and family.
SnakeBabe is pretty amazing.
I just wanted to say thanks guys for mentioning me. that’s really sweet of you.

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria
Honestly, many females mentioned are not that "hot" and the subject is hot not pretty or nice or talented.
also,others are not really magicians as much as they are assistants. Has Jinger or Charlotte ever done a show on their own? done a close up gig?
No Contest,
she died last year and may she rest in peace but when she was alive Shari Lewis was one cool chick.

David
Hey, I'd like to put in a word for Arian Black. I admit I'm biased because she looks great but she's also a highly professional performer who puts on a great show and she's also doing a lot to strengthen the place of women in magic.

I'd also vote for Charlotte Pendragon - I don't think I need to repeat all the praise that's been heaped on her.

And I've got an ironic observation about Maria Gara. She obviously gets a lot of attention because of the way she uses her (great) looks and because of that it's easy for people to say her success is all about glamour rather than magic. I think the irony is that all this means she is under rated as a magician.
Lisa Menna...For pure skill.Very lovely as well.
[quote]
On 2005-09-16 08:13, mark2004 wrote:
Hey, I'd like to put in a word for Arian Black. I admit I'm biased because she looks great but she's also a highly professional performer who puts on a great show and she's also doing a lot to strengthen the place of women in magic.

I'd also vote for Charlotte Pendragon - I don't think I need to repeat all the praise that's been heaped on her.

And I've got an ironic observation about Maria Gara. She obviously gets a lot of attention because of the way she uses her (great) looks and because of that it's easy for people to say her success is all about glamour rather than magic. I think the irony is that all this means she is under rated as a magician.
[/quote]

I agree with you. Arian and Snakebabe are the only working magicians I ever see here in Las Vegas and both are very good. Arian is a very nice person and lovely as well. she is going places. I also agree the Snakebabe is highly underated due to her beauty. Anyone who has seen her videos on her website knows she can perform. I think her the best female comedy magician ever. Very clever stuff. Much of it is original.

Mark2004, are you a memeber of her forum? Did you read the recent postings about her hurting magic ?
Message: Posted by: The Great Smartini (Oct 17, 2005 12:07AM)
[quote]
On 2005-10-12 03:22, e-man wrote:
Lisa Menna...For pure skill.Very lovely as well.
[/quote]

I'm not sure that the folks, myself included, at the recent PCAM 2005 conference would agree with you. This "lovely" lady thought it would be fun to cover her audience helper and some of her audience with baby powder. Just ask the lady in the crowd with baby powder in her eyes and contact lenses, the lady with respitory problems, the young guy with white hair, the people who needed to get their suits drycleaned (again)and those are just the people I saw and heard from. These people had their evenings ruined by this "lovely" lady. Then to make matters worse she half apologizes in her lecture only to spray yours truly with baby powder on the front of my pants/shoes. Before she did this she looked me in the eye and held the baby powder in front of me...I said "No, don't." and she did it anyways. Later in the cruise she came up and tried to talk to me and I told her that I didn't like what she'd done and to go away. So from my experience "lovely" she aint. I'd go for self centred, rude and completely unprofessional.
Sherry Lucas: beautiful, sexy, and talented. And a sweetheart, the one time I met her. Is she still performing?
Hi,

I'm interested to know who people think is the most TALENTED/ENTERTAINING Female Magician (not assistant or partner).

Somebody mentioned earlier that a woman needs a certain "look" to get on in magic and it certainly adds some built in misdirection! But in terms of entertainment value, who do you rate for say
1. Close Up
2. Stage
[quote]
On 2005-08-09 10:52, Beth wrote:
[quote]
On 2005-08-08 20:45, geminijg wrote:
[/quote]
I love that routine I have it on tape and just think it's the greatest. Why doesn't she do more of that? It was just amazing.

[/quote]

I love Galina! I used to watch her over and over when I was younger. :)
Phyllis Diller!!!
Anyone watched the Master Illusion show today on KCAL 9 featured Magic of Wynn. She wore Japanese clothes but I think she is from Viet Nam. I never saw her before and I just caught only the last 10 minutes of the show. She is pretty HOT. Anyone knows about this lady?
This is the lamest thread I have ever wasted time reading.... you all have way to much spare time on your hands... Plus, most of you are not even using the ranking system that "The Rock" devised...

Ok, I vote for:

Tina Lenert- artsy, original and polished
Jade- Beautiful, smooth, and elegant
Juliana Chen- Phenomenal skill
Mystina- High-energy, sexy, cute and very entertaining
Melinda- bimbo-ish, stupid, fake, and can't deliver a monologue to save her life.
Angela Funovitz is the HOTTEST female magician bar none....

I really like Galina's routine too, where she stuffs the rings in her thighs between her... arse. etc. ;)

LOL
I second MrBiddle. Angela Funovitz, it is! Just look at her avatar.
Jade hands down
Galina has a great mystique about her. However, I must say Angela appears to have earned at least an honorable mention in this topic.
Thanks everyone for being so supportive! And thanks to everyone sending me nice messages... to those of you who asked, my new website is a work in progress. I'm hoping to have it up around Christmas time. A few people also asked if I have a full-length demo video online. The answer is no, although there should be one up within a few weeks, with the website.

[b]Thanks[/b] again for the kind postings and messages! :)

Angela Funovits
Hottest female, easy - Criss Angel
I'm still sticking with Trixie Bond as the hottest woman magician, now the most beautiful and/or hottest woman in the history of magic, hands down, Nani Darnell. She launched the hormones of an entire generation of boys on the Magic Land of Alakazam.
Angela, GO FOR THE BIG TIME NOW WITH ALL YOUR HEART!

I vote you as Magic's next big thing!

You go Girl!

:online:
Angela! Angela! Angela! Angela! Angela!

:)
Angela is very pretty but can anyone relly compete with Snakebabe....no
[quote]Angela is very pretty but can anyone relly compete with Snakebabe....no

[/quote]

And who is that??!

[b]Yeah, man Angela CAN compete with snakebabe or scorpionbabe, etc[/b] ;-b but this isn't a competition...

I maintain, Angela is the hottest!

Woo-hoo!
Who you ask? where have you been? havent you seen her on Lance Burton specials, comedy central and many other tv shows. want some video links? and yes with scorpions too. funny you should say that.

Angela you are very attractive but I havent seen any of your magic, sorry.
[quote]
Angela you are very attractive but I havent seen any of your magic, sorry. [/quote]

She's a very good technician and performer that I am sure of...

Oh, the one who appeared in LANCE Burton THE ENCOUNTER? haven't seen that... but I've seen that other kid who did manips and juggling on the stage in LANCE Burton TOP SECRET.

we don't have cable ;-b
Nell by far!
How about Melinda! Did everyone forget about her.
We've been trying to. ;)
[quote]
On 2005-11-17 09:32, Zane13 wrote:
Hottest female, easy - Criss Angel
[/quote]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Now ... I don't mean to start something here and get flamed big time ....but... isn't this thread and the discussion it creates contributing to the biggest problem female magicians face today?

Women have a difficult time being taken seriously in magic as it is. Society seems to judge a female performer by her measurements and not her skill as a performer. Now here is a magicians forum contributing to that attitude. Shame Shame.

Hows about asking instead..... " Who is the "best" or " your favorite" female performer?"

I'd start by answering "Galina".

Best,

Tim
There are many good female magicians but only few are hot ;)

Likewise there are many beautiful and attractive women in the world but few of them are magicians... people just wanna see how we can single out some of the most attractive ladies in the art of ledgerdemain.
Good point Tim but you are leaving out the fact that is not just magicians but it’s across the board in all businesses. Unfortunately, people are always judged by the way the look.

As a woman who uses her looks as a vehicle for my performance I see it a bit different and would suggest that some of the biggest problems for female magicians are the same for male magicians. Tired, over used routines, lack of creativity, poor showmanship, not enough practice...

Hugs and Hissessss
Maria
Female Magician: Hmmm Real tough question.

"Hottest" is not defined exactly. Since I'm married, I read hottest as a female magician I could watch perform over and over.... That would be [b]Trixie Bond![/b]
See: http://www.TrixieBond.com/

When I ever get to Vegas, I will look up the snakebabe (Maria), Now assistants...
One can't ignore Morgan... Her personality is as hot as her performance.
It's dangerous to play Paris but the image of Galina and her floating orb is as archetypal as a golden apple.
Dennis,
Your so sweet, I was starting to feel left out. :) Thank you so much.
Nobody even mentioned Jen Adams.
She is an extremely skilled magician, who works Vegas more than anywhere!
Jen's father was the late great Jack Adams. She was his assistant since childhood till his untimely passing. I have had a crush on her for about 5 years.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=W3YXbPpY-iQ

;)
There are many beautiful women in magic that have been mentioned here. But no matter what, someone's bound to not be on this list. It is simply to hard to remember everyone, so lets just face it! This list is incomplete! I believe we will be seeing a lot more women in magic in the future. The art of magic is only limited to our imaginations, and I would'nt want to imagine magic without women in it. Keep up the great work ladies!
I would have to say snakebabe for this one.
You disrespectful fools! ;-b

Here's Angela Funovitz:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=W3YXbPpY-iQ
Absolutely Include Ms. Morgan boys.
Watch her in action http://www.putfile.com/morganescapes
Who would'nt want a woman like her in there life. I know I would'nt mind performing with her in Las Vegas, or anywhere for that matter. Keep your eye on her fellas, she definately has skills. So Ms. Morgan hows your sleight of hand? Or shall I say what other kind of magic appeals to you, besides escapes? I'd really love to know more about you.
Not only was Morgan's video cool...So is her website:
http://theescapist.smugmug.com/
Thank you Dennis for including her website, I knew I had forgot something!
After seeing the picture of her naked, covered in chains only, Wow! Morgan is one beautifully dynamic little pistol. Wish I had a girl like that in my world.
Well morgan! You are officially my dream girl. Hope we havent embarrassed you too much. Believe in your dreams..........
Angela Funovitz's video is awsome too, She definately has excellent card handling skills....and beautiful as well. Like I said before boys, there are many wonderful female magicians out there. We have'nt seen anything yet! It will only get better.
To Be continued............
Morgan and I dated for several years, and though we parted ways quite some time ago, I can say I still think she is the hottest woman in magic!

Cheers!
Stephen Grey
Wa jud mo'y respeto. Hehe. Bisan pag tan-aw lang sa link nga akong gi post, wa jud... Pastilan.

But remember, amigos let us not reduce a woman's worth or a performing artist's worth for that matter as to how attractive he or she looks. ;)

It's nice to have this thread on the femme specie of prestidigitator. :)
Okay, it's official..I'm blushing, but I like it! :) Thanks, everyone

Johnathon, I'm an illusion girl at heart but I can hold my own at sleight of hand when I need too.

Well...Mr.Grey, I don't know what to say, such a gentleman. I guess I have to stop telling people that my Ex is dead....(Joke) :) Thanks.

Again Thank You Everyone! You make a girl feel great!
Morgan

http://www.illusionbiz.com
Bukad nang atay. hehehe

Right, Sam? :)
Well, Morgan, your moving up real fast, if you're not #1 you should be!

PS...Love you in those videos John Bundy "Wacky Dracky" placed on the Web.
Wow...this thread is four pages long and I have yet to mention my wife...man am I in trouble...lol

For me of course I nominate Kristen Johnson. You can see her here in her full view water torture cell. Just last week in San Diego she was underwater 3:05 on one breath. Hope you enjoy it.

http://livingillusions.com/?multimedia

Kevin
Shame on you kevin,
Kristen is pretty darn awsome, but better later than never I suppose!
Besides we all know the two of you make a great duo.
Excellent video! I Look forward to seeing more from both of you in the future.
Jania Taylor
Ah, but don't forget Romany!
http://www.romanymagic.com
[quote]
On 2006-01-25 06:21, MrBiddle wrote:
Bukad nang atay. hehehe

Right, Sam? :)
[/quote]

Right you are. I don't mind you speaking our native language but let's all speak in English here in the Café so everybody can understand.
Kevin,
I will have to say your wife is GREAT. Actually both of you are great performers and good people all together which I have the pleasure of meeting at Cannons 3rd Convention. I hope to seethe both of you soon...going to WMS in vegas?
Kevin,
I will have to say your wife is GREAT. Actually both of you are great performers and good people all together which I have the pleasure of meeting at Cannons 3rd Convention. I hope to seethe both of you soon...going to WMS in vegas?
Lusion...
Unfortunately we will not be at WMS. Hopefully next year.
Thanks for the kind words, very nice of you to say.

Kevin & Kristen
Angela.....hands down, talent, looks and personality...
I'd say Sue-Anne Webster. She looks grrrreat in black leather.

http://www.magicunlimited.com/sue-anne_webster.htm
[quote]
On 2006-02-27 07:24, Felicity wrote:
I'd say Sue-Anne Webster. She looks grrrreat in black leather.

http://www.magicunlimited.com/sue-anne_webster.htm
[/quote]

That's PVC. And she wears it well.

Best,
Neil
My vote for hottest female magician goes to Jeff McBride.
[quote]
On 2006-02-28 01:13, FatTony wrote:

My vote for hottest female magician goes to Jeff McBride.
[/quote]

Tony,
McBride's fan will eat you alive.
Hey fatTony,
Show some respect! Jeff's been winning gold medals long before you were even born.
What have you given back to magic? What are your contributions? What did jeff ever do to you? I don't think your funny!
Lol that's funny...........

are you a Mc bride fan johnathon?? I cant tell.............
Am I a McBride fan? I really don't have to answer that question, and know I will probably regret it anyway! Because people can be heartless! But everyone is welcome to their own opinion, so say whatever you wish. McBride is a good friend as well as my mentor! I will always look upon Jeff with the highest respect!
If you want to dis-respect magicians here, than perhaps you joined the wrong forum.
Glad to have made you guys laugh!
This subject is closed for me! Ha-Ha-Ha Yeah! Anyway!
Get off your high horse buddy...no one's making fun of anyone.... relax
Yawnnn! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Ohh Whatever!
If my situation means I'm on some high horse, than let me first point out that I think its just wrong getting horses high. LOL. I just had a feeling it would be you eric to show your heartless side, eay! Unless someone else has something constructive to say, I'm outty! Stop the hate!
Becky Blaney......Houston hot
Kinga from Nicolas Knight. She was a fashion model turned magician partner.
MR
[quote]
On 2005-07-30 13:21, Beth wrote:
Hottest female magician... uuuuhhh me ...okay jk ...hmmmmmmm I'm going with Jade...Hottest guy magician... Jeff McBride :)
[/quote]

Got my vote!
Hottest guy magician... STALLION!
Tim..LOL truly!
Justin N. Miller
Please forgive me for posting on this thread. I just saw Tims post and I knew who stallion is so I posted.I do not believe that we are to lust after a woman unless it is our wife.
Justin N. Miller
I lust after everyones wives, better watch out :)
I wanna trump Mike Ammar's wife!!!
ANGELA FUNOVITS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD.
[quote]
On 2007-04-17 09:49, Tim Ellis wrote:
[/quote]

Stallion rocks!!!
Speaking on this topic... who are 'The Pussycat Dolls of Magic'???
I prefer men myself. I came out last year.

My top 3 for hottest magicians would be (in order)

1. David Stone
2. Tony Clark
3. Oz Pearlman
The Pussies are Misty Lee, Eleanora (Italy), Katalin (Hungary) + some others
Criss Angel for hottest female ...
Is CA definitely hotter than Hans Klok's assistants, though?
Not ONE person mentioned the [b][i]HOTTEST[/i][/b] Woman of them all:

[b]FRANCIS WILLARD![/b]

OR - (honorable mention)

[b]Irene Larson[/b]
[b]Gay Blackstone[/b]
[b]Pam Thompson[/b]
[quote]
On 2007-06-12 13:54, Justin Style wrote:

[b]FRANCIS WILLARD![/b]

OR - (honorable mention)

[b]Irene Larson[/b]
[b]Gay Blackstone[/b]
[b]Pam Thompson[/b]
[/quote]

Medium, Assistant, Assistant, Assistant.

As far as "hottest female magician", I put my nomination on Arian Black.

Cheers! ;)
[quote]
On 2007-06-12 23:53, Stanyon wrote:
[quote]
On 2007-06-12 13:54, Justin Style wrote:

[b]FRANCIS WILLARD![/b]

OR - (honorable mention)

[b]Irene Larson[/b]
[b]Gay Blackstone[/b]
[b]Pam Thompson[/b]
[/quote]

Medium, Assistant, Assistant, Assistant.

As far as "hottest female magician", I put my nomination on Arian Black.

Cheers! ;)

[/quote]

Is a [i]Medium[/i] not a magician?

As far as I'm concerned, they are all Royalty!
My vote is for Angela Funovits - and it has noting to do with my coaching relationship with her :)
Karen cheng.

makes me wish my surname was buck.

chr!s
Dorothy Dietrich.
Hottes Female Magician.

-What about Jeff Hobson???????????

-Matt
Frances Ireland.
Am going to put in a vote for ARIAN BLACK
Ms. Morgan goes without saying. In a class by herself, so no fair comparing her to others.

Angela Funovits is, indeed, a talented hottie. But... lately I'm drawn to Randi Rain. Her talent outshines her "hot" factor by multiples of a thousand.. That's probably what makes her seem even hotter.
[quote]
On 2007-04-28 00:11, Stevenleeaugust wrote:
[quote]
On 2007-04-17 09:49, Tim Ellis wrote:
[/quote]

Stallion rocks!!!

[/quote]

Stallion! I'm still trying to figure him out? I saw him perform at The Rickshaw Club here in SF and I was amused- but also very, very perplexed... What a weird show.
Carrie Campbell
If you guys aren't ready to hear about Angela Funovits, get ready. After Phenomenon, you better be...
Angela Funovits definitely gets my vote.
Angela Funovits definitely gets a very good 3rd place... ;)
Sue-Anne Webster, Jinger Kalin and Angela Funovits
I vote for Jinger. What can I say, see attached pic.
I just came upon this post,,, the hottest female magician hands down is Chrystal.
that's right , you all heard me ......chrystal.....................
not only is chrystal the most hottest but she is also the best female magician bar none
At least in Asia - 'Magic Babe' Ning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAFWMmNFSrQ
Ning got my attention, but does a woman magician have to be necessarily "[i]hot[/i]" to be taken seriously as a performer?

Do the "[i]handsome[/i]" male magicians get the same critique?

While being an attractive performer certainly doesn’t hurt; talent, personality and stage presence should be included as well… Yes?
[quote]
On 2007-11-21 16:03, DerZauberer wrote:
...talent, personality and stage presence should be included as well… Yes?
[/quote]

Absolutely. But, those are all attributes that contribute to one's level of hotness, no?

Thanks, jcsum, for posting that clip of Ning. What a cutie. I might be wrong, but her accent doesn't sound quite like a native SG'eon to me. Wonder where she's from?

Actually, I found almost all woman magicans are hot. Don't know why. The same certainly doesn't hold true for the men (present company excepted).

p.s. Derzauberer, you surprised me. When I saw you name on this thread I felt sure you would be casting your vote for Criss.
[quote]
On 2007-11-21 17:03, lane99 wrote:
Derzauberer, you surprised me. When I saw you name on this thread I felt sure you would be casting your vote for Criss.
[/quote]
Criss doesn’t wear the Goth-look well enough for a near-40 year old…

This is more my speed for Magic/Goth assistants:

[url=http://www.bitelasvegas.com/gallery/bite_0018.jpg]bite[/url]
There are (and have been) some really beautiful women in magic. When I was a teenager, I had a crush on Celeste Evans that was absolutely incurable. She was gorgeous, and she knew how and when to turn it on.

Another one who is really beautiful is Joseph Gabriel's assistant. I believe she is Russian. I understand from some of the other people who work at TWGMS, that she is a very talented magician.
I saw Sophie Evans at the Magic Castle a few weeks back doing her Stage show with Kevin James, then I was really "WOWed" by her close-up work the following week.

Aside from being "HOT" she has the skills!

[img]http://a55.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_3081fc6bf5b0351af68e41db23605d8e.jpg[/img]
Oh My!

:wow:
Oh for goodness' sake. I have read the whole thread and no one has mentioned Moi-Yo Miller, who would not only be the most beautiful magician in any room, but the most beautiful woman, period.

http://www.kingofmagicians.com/moiyohome.htm
Sophie Evans was at the Magic Castle recently & I heard she was very good.
Someone mentioned Kevin James's girl. Who is playing his sexy nurse in the sawing illusion. Saw her last week in Vegas and got all twitterpated.

Jinger and Charlotte CLEARLY still have it going on. I've also had a major crush on Juliana Chen. Hubba Hubba.....
Autumn Morning Star
Sue-Anne Webster
Julian Chen
My favourite...
And one more...
Just saw the Colombinis lecture in San Francisco.

And while Rachel Colombini (Wild) isn't "oozing-with-sexuality-type-hot". Her combination of beauty, charm and chops wowed everyone in the room.

A lovely woman!
Autumn Morning Star.
Once upon a time... It was Melinda!
Another vote for Criss Angel
Dan Sperry should get some kind of sympathy vote for the amount of make-up he wears.
[quote]
On 2008-05-12 07:22, iceblade wrote:
Another vote for Criss Angel
[/quote]

Huh? He's ugly even for a dude!
My votes are for Jinger Kalin and Snakebabe and I'm sure Kyle would agree with me! - Mistie
Does Kyle have any choice but to agree with you?
[quote]
On 2008-06-03 20:01, Jerskin wrote:
[/quote]

:lol:
[quote]Ning got my attention, but does a woman magician have to be necessarily "hot" to be taken seriously as a performer?

Do the "handsome" male magicians get the same critique?[/quote]

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I think Jonathan David Bass is a much better performer when he is shirtless with spiky hair. (His new look is on his website.)
[quote]
[/quote]

He knows I'm right! Good thing we always agree on things! :) - Mistie
Hands down Casie Constantine (my assistant and wife:) She is extremely hot and creates magic in my life everyday!
Let us not overlook Jessica Reed.
Funny when I just looked at that picture of Sophie Evans , the same thing happened to me that happens in that picture.....:beatingheart:
SnakeBabe....definitely SnakeBabe...
[quote]
On 2008-06-05 01:21, Knight Magic wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually this is one I have to disagree with her on...I think my fiance MISTIE is the hottest woman in magic! Aside from the fact that she dove head first into the art of magic and it's become her passion as well as mine, she's a fomer Miss Las Vegas and Miss Nevada so she definately gets my vote...but then again maybe I'm bias! - Kyle
[quote]...I think my fiance MISTIE is the hottest woman in magic! Aside from the fact that she dove head first into the art of magic and it's become her passion as well as mine, she's a fomer Miss Las Vegas and Miss Nevada so she definately gets my vote...but then again maybe I'm bias! - Kyle
[/quote]
And she’s a great kisser too!
(Oops, did I say that out loud?)
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria.
My vote goes to Angela Funovits.
Do you mean in our current time or ever?
Oh, duh! Guess it would have helped if I'd read the first part:)
Miss Angela Funovits.
If you'd said ever I'd have gone with Mercedes Talma.
Hottest in looks, hottest in stand alone reputation, hottest in unique contributions to magic...

Dorothy Dietrich
Maria Gara aka Snakebabe hugs and hisses to ya
Angela Funovits
Charlotte Pendragon

Owln_1
[quote]
On 2008-08-23 07:28, magicusb wrote:
Hottest in looks, hottest in stand alone reputation, hottest in unique contributions to magic...

Dorothy Dietrich
[/quote]

Man I remember being a young man and thinking she was one wicked cool BABE.
Girls are magic without the props!

I like them all.

-Jim

H.o.A-X
[quote]
On 2008-09-11 19:14, Jim-Callahan wrote:
I like them all.
[/quote]
I stand with Jim in what's got to be the ultimate win/win opinion.

Although I [i]would only[/i] crawl across broken glass on my hands and knees for Charlotte Pendragon.
Francis gets my vote :)
I'm un-important, but my vote goes for Galina as the single most important SINGLE performing female magician in the universe.

The question did NOT ask for a duo or there would have had to have been the wives of Johnathan Pendragin and Ginger (of Ginger and Kalin).

Thanks.

-Dave
Krystyn Lambert is pretty hot!
Alana! She just performed at the World Magic Seminar!
After seeing her at Winter Carnival, I have to add Kristi Toguchi to that list.
Magic Babe Ning is the hottest!

Trey
Yes! Magic Babe Ning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JML0TGO1mmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHpAUIR-jVo
[quote]
On 2009-03-04 23:22, mantooth wrote:
Krystyn Lambert is pretty hot!
[/quote]

and her magic is so totally awesum too, OK?
Hmmmm Jinger, Melinda and Marshall whom I think looks a heckova lot like Abby from ER...
[quote]
On 2008-07-21 19:08, Knight Magic wrote:
[quote]
On 2008-06-05 01:21, Knight Magic wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually this is one I have to disagree with her on...I think my fiance MISTIE is the hottest woman in magic! Aside from the fact that she dove head first into the art of magic and it's become her passion as well as mine, she's a fomer Miss Las Vegas and Miss Nevada so she definately gets my vote...but then again maybe I'm bias! - Kyle
[/quote]

You're not biased...Mistie is SMOKIN' hot!
Lisa de la Vega.
Jeanne D'Arc!

Wrong focus...sorry...
[quote]
On 2009-08-10 06:16, TCG438 wrote:
Lisa de la Vega.
[/quote]

Game over. End of discussion. No need to proceed.
One of us should start, "who's the hottest male magician." That way-we don't look so sexist. My vote goes for myself. hahaha..
[quote]
Who is the hottest female magician?
[/quote]

Your mum. ;)
Krystyn Lambert & Jinger Kalin
Cashetta - Queen of Magic.
Paul Gordon
Hottest male magician -Derren Brown. I don't care that he's... I just don't! Oh Derren! Put me in a trance and make me fly a plane!!

xx VB
Derren Brown performed a trick with Robbie Williams: cuteness overload. He made Robbie roll up his sleeves and loosen his shirt. He hypnotized Robbie and stuck large needles in his arms. That kinda ruined the fun.
Ahhh Lothar... You and me are on two different wavelengths. The needles only enhanced my... ehem... viewing experience. I think it made every working UK magician go "now, why didn't I think of that?!"

Peter Nardi is sexy in the way only the italians are... and underneath all the blowdried hair, bleached teeth, perma-tanned skin I think there is something a little wicked in Robert Gallup... But of course, Sam Beedle comes up trumps for me!!

Seeing as this is what this thread is turning into, I think that at the next major convention we should hold a beauty pagent for 'mr magic 2011'. Many, many skillfull, speedo'd competitors, playing with their (fakini) balls...

Of course, It'd be a chore, but I'm sure I could make time to judge!

xx VB
Well, thank you! *clumsy curtsy*

But I wasn't angling for a vote, I swear ^_^
I wanted to even things out a bit, that's all.

However, I can't accept.
Last night, with my very own eyes, I witnessed Laura London.
Talented, mischevious pixie that she is, I vote her.

I Love :}

xx VB
Oh, and by the way... The original reason I wanted to reply to this and got a little bit sidetracked...

[quote]
On 2005-07-25 22:26, TheRock wrote:
Who is the hottest female magician performing or having performed in the last 10 years.

Base it on these qualifications and ranking system for each category...

1 through 10 (1 being lowest and 10 being highest

[/quote]

This:

[quote]

PERFORMANCE
ENTERTAINMENT VALUE
SKILL
LOOKS
APPAREL

[/quote]

Makes it sound like a dog show :/

You wouldnt rate black magicians on this system, and I've yet to see 'Who is your favourite short magician' (although I'd definately warrant a nomination)

I'm not a magicienne, an illusionista or prestigidame...
I'm a magician, through and through - I'll sit and shuffle with the rest of the boys and am happy with that :)

That is all :)

xx VB
Ms. Morgan
Well, I haven't read the attributes of all the candidates, but last night it was Connie The Contorti....
Charlotte Pendragon.
The hottest Female Magician is the one with the highest body temperature, usually called a fever.

She should consult a Physician.
Dorothy Dietrich.

Just ask anyone of the several hundred who saw her get a standing ovation this past Sunday at the VIP Metro-Magic Convention where she was given a lifetime achievement award for her contributions to the field of magic.

Everyone there said she looks hotter now than in the video clips that were shown from her early teens to the present. And she looked really hot in her early years as well.

Dick Brookz
I want to be the best. Why ask for the hottest?
To Sallymagi;

"I want to be the best. Why ask for the hottest?"

Right way to go!

Dorothy Dietrich
[quote]
On 2010-10-07 20:42, Sallymagi wrote:
I want to be the best. Why ask for the hottest?
[/quote]

This is correct. Really...I have to apologize, Sally. It's too easy to play this game. People's feelings get hurt, and it's not about that anyway. Who cares who's "hot"? One person's "hot" is another person's "not".

Sally's right. She want's to be the best! Don't we all? Hey, I ain't Derren Brown, or Sam Beedle, but I do a pretty good Kennedy Half to Chinese Coin Spellbound! We males all have our favorite female magicians. The females have their favorite males. Look how long this thread is! 8 pages!

Yeah, I like Miss Vega Bond. She is very, very pretty. But, I now know she is beautiful! As a person! Vega is a caring, humble, talented and wonderful lady! I tend to get caught up in this "hot" business, because I'm still single! It's only natural. But, I want to recognize not only the stunning beauty of Miss Vegas Bond, I want to recognize her inner beauty as well!

Sally, thank you for those 11 words. You have made me think. More than once ya know! Sally doesn't say much, but the wisdom in her few words is astounding!!!

Doug
Doug's clearly fishing for a date here :rotf:
Well, Doug, if you "catch" more than you need, count me in....... I'm here for you, buddy...
I have not seen a vote for Mary Mowder. I think she is very cute. Even if she is only 39. LOL.

Jim
Anyone know what "Scarlett" is up to these days? :devilish:
Trolling old folks homes?
[quote]
On 2005-09-15 19:16, David43 wrote:
No Contest,
she died last year and may she rest in peace but when she was alive Shari Lewis was one cool chick.

David
[/quote]
I think her daughter is beautiful and talented too. Mallory. Whaddya think? If you fb her you will see that she has a very hot pic on her public profile

Mallory Lewis
[quote]
On 2010-09-29 17:30, miss_vega_bond wrote:
Ahhh Lothar... You and me are on two different wavelengths. The needles only enhanced my... ehem... viewing experience. I think it made every working UK magician go "now, why didn't I think of that?!"

Peter Nardi is sexy in the way only the italians are... and underneath all the blowdried hair, bleached teeth, perma-tanned skin I think there is something a little wicked in Robert Gallup... But of course, Sam Beedle comes up trumps for me!!

Seeing as this is what this thread is turning into, I think that at the next major convention we should hold a beauty pagent for 'mr magic 2011'. Many, many skillfull, speedo'd competitors, playing with their (fakini) balls...

Of course, It'd be a chore, but I'm sure I could make time to judge!

xx VB
[/quote]
I thought Rober Gallup was out of Magic/ Where is he anymore? What did I miss. And while we are at it what about the facty that men don't wear makeup ( well most don't) to enhance their looks. Ever see some of the hotties w/o makeup mentioned here?
Julie sobanski!

and shes polish!
I ran across this photo of Mabel Sperry (MacDonald Birch Show). Very beautiful woman!
[img]http://themagiccompany.com/mabel_sperry.jpg[/img]
After reading some of the replies here I guess the word "hot" is subjective.
[quote]
On 2007-04-17 13:34, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Please forgive me for posting on this thread. I just saw Tims post and I knew who stallion is so I posted.I do not believe that we are to lust after a woman unless it is our wife.
Justin N. Miller

[/quote]

Who the heck is this guy..WOW!

I think the hottest female magi is without a doubt all of them.
JM