(Close Window)
Topic: Magic Teach In Theatre
I am not sure if you guys have seen Glenn Bishop's Magic Teach In Theatre but it must be one the best bargains in card magic. I have only seen one thing of many there so far and that is one of the smartest ideas I have ever seen. I wish I could talk about it but without tipping too much let me just say that anyone who has ever found stacking difficult should buy a ticket if only for that one item. I am going back there now to study the other things.
Bishes web site has complete information. http://www.bishmagic.org/

Yours sincerely

Tommy
I second Tommy's recommendation here. All the effects Glenn demonstrates are really first class. Surprisingly for me and my obsession with gambling themed routines, I particularly liked sandwich transportation which looks amazing.

Regards,

Paul H
Thank you Tommy and Thank you Paul H.

I like my two routines that are Another look at Marlo's Miracle Aces. And a Different Look at Christ Aces. This is a little different than the routine that I put on my DVD. It has a great one handed cut production for the last ace that is useful in other effects.

This is a new idea I am experimenting with I get a lot of people that want my DVD's and I get people that want me to make a new DVD. This project has been getting me into action and into production. I have been taping new material and then putting it on this web site with this hidden URL. There is enough information there to do a new DVD and now that I have the new stuff video taped I will burn a master out of it.

This has started me thinking about expanding the "Teach In Theater" with another hidden URL with one on street cons - Shell Game - Three Card Monte - Thimble rig with my new thimble rig mini cups - chain of chance etc.

And then after that one on card shark moves. Second dealing - third dealing - etc false cuts and card shark routines.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks again!
Mr Bishop
Will the current fee cover future published material as well?
I don't know because it takes time. I feel my time is worth something. When I do a show they pay me for both the entertainment service and my time. It takes time to shoot video - edit - and put it on the web.

What is tested magic that a magician can use in a performance worth to a magician?

The Teach in theater doors are now open. An entire DVD's worth of material that can be downloaded from my web site - FOR FREE! All you need is to cut and paste a URL into your web browser and Dai Vernon's real last name.

Go to my web site for details.
Thanks Glenn, Great stuff.
Glenn, thank you so much. Very generous of you too give away this fine material.

One more question. What is that music? The tune has gotten into my head, and I cant get it out.
I have been dancing around the house and I think my wife may have me committed soon.
The music came with my editing software. It is catchy isn't it.
Keep us updated!
Thank's for sharing this good stuff.