(Close Window)
Topic: Directory
I'd love to see a magic Café directory where members can, if they desire, post their website and contact details. This would allow magicians to get in contact with one another and since so people look at this site, the google rankings of Café members would rise.

Just an idea!
Nicholas,

All that information can be listed in your profile. Once people know you they can access it just by looking at it. Check on "Edit Profile" in the upper right hand corner to enter the data.
You can also use your signature line to put in all of your pertinent information. When you use the signature line all of your information is in each post that you make.

Mya :D
Nicholas, you already have the information Steven talked about in your profile so I know you know about that funtionality. What you may not know is that if you click on the "member" button in the upper right corner of the page, you're taken to a list of all active members on the Café. If you click on the USERNAME column, the page will be sorted alphabetically for you and each name shows whether or not they have E-mail/website info which I think is basically the index you are looking for. Whatever is posted in their profile, automatically appears here.

You can also click on the POSTS column of that page and it will sort by number of posts from each member from highest to lowest.