(Close Window)
Topic: Strongest PK?
I Purchased Magnet-Up from Hottrix.com and i wonder if this thing i purchase is the world strongest magnet or not, it's size is very small, about 1 cm diameter, and what effect can i use with this new gimmick?
Can someone help me?
Is it Neomydium?
Nope, I doubt its the world's strongest magnet.

If you go to http://www.wondermagnet.com you will find magnets of ridiculous strength (one claims to distort a computer monitor from up to 30 feet away! Personally I wouldn't have anywhere where I could store something like this in my flat). Bear in mind some of these can be *dangerous*, you could easily lose a finger if you're not careful.

Regards,

Kris Sheglova
Have a look at micro 5. It measures 50x50x10 mm, and itīs stength is incredible...

:angel:
Hi,

I agree that the magnet is probably not the wolds strongest. However, you can do great effects with most decent magnets. Think about the possibility of moving shimmed items with the magnet. Without going into detail on any given effect, that should help get you going.

Stan :cool:
How could you lose a finger with a magnet? Curious...

Could this have anything to do with the effect of finding the object (eg. coin) in which hand?

[quote]
If you go to http://www.wondermagnet.com you will find magnets of ridiculous strength (one claims to distort a computer monitor from up to 30 feet away! Personally I wouldn't have anywhere where I could store something like this in my flat). Bear in mind some of these can be *dangerous*, you could easily lose a finger if you're not careful.
[/quote]

BB :bunny:
brownbomber:
[quote]How could you lose a finger with a magnet? Curious...
[/quote]

Powerful magnets attract each other, and when they do its often at great speed, they can also produce a very vice-like grip.
I also doubt that its the worlds strongest magnet The government probaly has them. Also as said before check out the m5 at ellusionist.com Its extremely strong
Just a little tidbit here...i have found that the special "tape" on c.d.'s in stores here in the U.S. makes great subtle shim materiaL.