(Close Window)
Topic: Practice Coin-Gluing 2 together
I was watching Cultural Exchange 1 and the idea was presented of practicing the Muscle Pass with a stack of coins so that when you muscle pass just one, it goes higher. This is the same principal where everyone discovers how high they can shoot a poker chip after practicing the MP with a silver dollar.

SO I took two Eisenhowers, a little superglue, and I now have a single coin which is the weight and thickness of two coins. I practice just about every coin move there is with it, and I find it's a good tool. I'm curious who else uses this.
Good idea. I think I'll give it a try and let you know what my results are.
Message: Posted by: T. Joseph O'Malley (Oct 14, 2005 12:31PM)
Hmm great idea, I might try it on the guys' scotch and soda down at the shop.
Kinda like baseball players on the on deck circle with a big weight on the bat. :spoon:
I know some basketball players who use the same principle (using ankle weights) to increase their vertical leap. I'm seriously considering doing the same thing you did, Jordini. I just wanted to hear someone else's opinions on the adaptation for the MP.
Message: Posted by: T. Joseph O'Malley (Oct 15, 2005 10:33AM)
[quote]
On 2005-10-15 11:30, Wayne Hackler wrote:
I know some basketball players who use the same principle (using ankle weights) to increase their vertical leap. I'm seriously considering doing the same thing you did, Jordini. I just wanted to hear someone else's opinions on the adaptation for the MP.
[/quote]
That's interesting. I actually did that a few years back, strapped ankle weights on and walked around all day wearing them, in the office, at the bar, etc. All that happened was my legs got really sore...