(Close Window)
Topic: Gypsies Go Roving - Walk Around Palmistry
Does anyone have a resource where I can purchase this book - other than from Mark Strivings? Thanks.
If you look it up on the net you'll get the address for the actual lady who wrote it and sells it.
I found a [url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=stripbooks:relevance-above&field-keywords=sheila%252520lyons%252520mark%252520sherman&search-type=ss&bq=1&store-name=books/ref=xs_ap_l_xgl14/104-6139663-9197538]different palmistry book[/url] by the same authors.
I just checked that site. They carry her new book "Palms Up" but not "The Gypsies Go Roving". I have checked amazon.com, a publisher in Seattle where she lives, and the internet for her contact info - without luck.
I found Sheila's website for those interested -

http://www.generalrubric.com/magicposters/marketmagic/
Yes, I e-mailed her on this about a year ago. she was very nice. sent me an e-mail back advising how to purchase.

bobser
I'm not familiar with this. How would this be different from my Pamistry eBook?

Gypsy Goes Roving sounds interesting.
The idea of the books is to do palmistry as roving entertainment and read whole groups of people at that same time. You have everyone look at their own hand and point out what the various lines and the variation of those lines means. It a great idea. The books are well worth it if you want to do more than just sit at a table and read one person at a time. Sheila and Marc have come up with some that could be very commerical. Also, Sheila is a very nice person.
You can get the Book of Roving and Gypsies Go Roving from http://www.seattlesmarketmagic.com
Sheila has an excellent book on palmistry for the general public called Palms Up, available in any bookstore, which includes a chapter in which she explains how to do exactly this for large groups, with a Love and Romance theme. I assume that the Roving books are expansions on this process? The chapter is interesting and looks like a lot of fun.

Seth
Has anyone actually read the "Roving" books?
Peace,
Parson
Message: Posted by: Crossroads Mystic (Nov 26, 2005 08:31AM)
Hey Parson,

PM mk (who started the thread), I believe he has acquired a copy, since asking.

Later,
Gavin
[quote]
On 2005-11-26 03:07, Parson Gary Smith wrote:
Has anyone actually read the "Roving" books?
Peace,
Parson
[/quote]

I have, Parson, and as Todd points out above, its a very good system for strolling group readings. I recently used the techniques for groups of passersby at a street fair in Trenton, NJ. Worked very well.

Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Thanks guys,
I will check into it.
Peace,
Parson