(Close Window)
Topic: You must read this if you use the Muscle Pass
I was just playing around with a few ideas, and I discovered a [b]very[/b] important tip. I implore you all, [b]do not[/b] I repeat, do [b]not[/b] try to Muscle Pass a coin into your mouth. It may seem like a great way to load the coin there, but NO says I. I just tried it, and I can say with 100% certainty, it is a [b]bad[/b] idea. There are these things called teeth, and they like to get in the way of metal disks hurtling towards the open cavity in your face.

Please, don't try this at home, at the post office, or anywhere else for that matter. [b]Ever.[/b]

-Jordini
Duh?
Thank you, captain obvious.

I hope you're okay though.
How many teeth did you chip?

Maybe if you remove the teeth first, then you will have no problem achieving this sleight.
Not to mention the fact that swallowing the coin can be funny and tasty but dangerous for your vegetarian diet.

Dave
Next thing you know, the'll be telling us not to use the MP for propelled lapping.

Hey, coin magic is hard. Wear a cup.
[quote]
On 2005-10-20 07:16, Curtis Kam wrote:
Next thing you know, the'll be telling us not to use the MP for propelled lapping.

Hey, coin magic is hard. Wear a cup.
[/quote]Instead of fake teeth, rubber ones?
I almost was temptet to mention, that one also should be carefull when doing it in the nude and using 'another' natural servant for the coin to get propelled into... :goof:
But I surpressed my desire to tell you :)
Use your lips to cover your teeth and there is no problem MPing the coin into you mouth. I messed up a few times but it is possible.:)
Of course, thanks to this warning, all over the world, coin men and women are trying to propel coins into their mouths.
Use a chocolate coin... after all it's almost halloween. :)
Luckily I did not chip any teeth because I was using a poker chip. It could have been much worse.
You must have one seriously strong muscle pass.
[quote]
On 2005-10-20 02:58, Jordini wrote:
I was just playing around with a few ideas, and I discovered a VERY important tip. I implore you all, DO NOT I repeat, do NOT try to Muscle Pass a coin into your mouth. It may seem like a great way to load the coin there, but NO says I. I just tried it, and I can say with 100% certainty, it is a BAD idea. There are these things called teeth, and they like to get in the way of metal disks hurtling towards the open cavity in your face.

Please, don't try this at home, at the post office, or anywhere else for that matter. EVER.

-Jordini
[/quote]

What a fantastic tip. Let's ee. Hmmm. what else can we say about this.

1) It may seem like a great idea, but don't put gasoline on the coin, put it in your mouth and then set it on fire.

2) It may seem like a great idea, but don't put the coin in your mouth and jump off a 20 story building.

:rotf:
Plus everyone knows that muscle pass to sphincter is much more impressive than to the mouth...
Ahahhaa...

you guys are so hilarious.

and on that note, about the muscle pass to the mouth...

http://photos23.flickr.com/26736499_d4ae4df498_m.jpg
[quote]
On 2005-10-20 15:01, Dan Watkins wrote:
Plus everyone knows that muscle pass to sphincter is much more impressive than to the mouth...
[/quote]

Muscle Pass FROM sphincter is much more impressive. Just don't do it from sphincter to mouth. ewww...
[quote]
On 2005-10-20 15:01, Dan Watkins wrote:
[/quote]

Dang funny!!! Be careful Dan, I made a joke like that and got in trouble.
Don't worry, I'm not posting the web video clip...
:hysteric:
No, theriouthly you thoodn't twy it.
[quote]
On 2005-10-20 16:59, TomKMagic wrote:

Muscle Pass FROM sphincter is much more impressive. Just don't do it from sphincter to mouth. ewww...
[/quote]

Could be titled "Danny from the Fanny" Ha Ha!
[quote]
On 2005-10-20 12:59, Craig Ousterling wrote:
Use a chocolate coin... after all it's almost halloween. :)
[/quote]

That's an intesting idea. You can do a coins across and then vanish them ditching them into your mouth use a muscle pass. Hmmm. lol
Instead you could maybe have a reel in your mouth and just zip it in, and then to get on TV you could make it come out your eye socket. Darn I got to quit giving away the good stuff.