(Close Window)
Topic: Appearing Objects from Book
Performer heads up to stage with one thin book and starts to read a story from his book. Suddenly different objects appear from the book <produced>...

Any ideas to work on this trick??
Ron Bishop, in his book, "Laughter All the Way," (Goodliffe) describes how to make such a book on page 90 in a routine called "Top of the Pops." I've used a modified Temple screen for such. Barry Mitchell is marketing something like this called, "Reading Is Magic." You open the book and it begins to tell the story of King Midas and from the (14" X 9" X 3") book, you produce a king's crown, hand full of cash, five large gold nuggets, a gold rose, a flash of fire, gold bed covers, a gold banana, a glass of gold water, and even gold credit cards.
One way would be to have flattened paper objects that pop when you open the book.
I've seen a site (I don't remember the URL) that has a myriad of this things - beautiful.
Some time ago, in "Magic Show" site, Richard Robinson had an effect posted where you open a book and out come several cubes.
Hope this helps
What different objects do you want to make appear? (sizes) :nose:
Collectors Workshop advertises an effect titled, "Book of Life," which is the production of a dove. Beautiful book in a very thin slipcase. You might want to check it out. Website is http://www.vikingmagic.com or E-mail at haenchen@msn.com