(Close Window)
Topic: Close-up mat/pad material
Message: Posted by: murby (Nov 23, 2005 08:21PM)
Hey guys,

I was just wanting to find out what the fabric material is called used in the close-up mats/pads. I've got a small one for my walk around, but I want to construct a large one for my show and I don't want to spend 400 bux on a table.

Even if you could suggest a material which you use, aka pool table cloth? does that work just as well? I'm not sure that's why I'm asking what surface is best for the close-up or stage performer for a table.


Adam .M
Message: Posted by: Jeremy L. (Nov 23, 2005 08:25PM)
[url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=111589&forum=26]Here's[/url] a thread that you might find helpful.