(Close Window)
Topic: Fire eating torches
Hello, My problem is when I eat fire the flame does not completely extinguish when I put it in my mouth. If I try to keep it in until it is extinguished all the way the hot metal below the wrapped end burns my lips. Another thing is is that for a very tiny end they burn very tall but not for a long enough time. I end up waiting for the flame to go down a bit and by then when I relight it, it is starting to run out of fuel. I currently just finished mY torches. They are a foot long and 1/8th inch in diametre. I used 1/8th inch kevlar thread for the torch end, it is only about half an inchlong of wound kevlar at the end. For fuel I use coleman fuel. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Glen
Watch here for professional torches made by Slim Price.... And get a teacher!
Slim
Thanks sanscan. I haven't burnt my lips since and I can fully extinguish the flame, and I finally got some of the fuel to come off on my mouth to make flames come out of my mouth.
If your only using thred it will not obsorb the fule right you have to have some obsorbent material inder the thred and try wraping it a litle les tightly