(Close Window)
Topic: SPIDER TRICK
I saw Lance Burton preform a trick where a spider ends up on the underside of a spectators hand. Does anyone know where to get it? Thanks
Jim Pace's "The Web".
http://www.whiterabbitmagic.net/
Visit his ebay shop or
most magic shops carry it.
Ok since we solved that crisis, Here is another question so we don't start a new thread. Now for those who carry the web. Where do we place our little buddy to avoid lint on any part of it. Oh here to make it a little harder. No I'm out of pocket room for an altoid or sucret can. And I don't wear a coat.
Just keep it stuck to the back of one of the cards until needed. It's an easy matter to peel it off and keep it concealed until you do the transfer.

Best,

John
I use to do that but then I found that sometimes the heat in my pocket would leave a sticky residue from the adhesive, and made it harder to flustration count.
I'm not sure what adhesive they sell it with now, but I have found bluetak(sp?) to be the best. It sticks to just about anything and doesn't leave a residue, certainly nothing that couldn't be removed with a quick pass of the finger.
Hope this helps.

John
Just something.
I'm a fan of Jim paiceīs The Web.

Is one of the effects I will always do.
My idea..
I call this "the Web Of Sabbath"
I wont say all the lines, but I do with the "web "cards that came with the black tiger gaffed deck.

There is one web card and one web with a red spider car. I take 3 blank (black in this case) cards.

With FC I show 5 webs.
after story I do FC showing 5 spiders.
doing colour changes 9one different from the other, one at a time) I make the spiders disapear from the cards leaving just the web.
in the last one the spider is already missing, so I ask spectator to help me.

thatīs it, the missing parts you can imagine. I also use 2 spiders if I have the oportunity.
Fans of Jim Pace's "The Web" will be happy to hear that his new FEAR FACTOR Version, where a voluptuous blond in a bikini EATS the spider is coming out in Spring.

Rob
I am sure magic shops everywhere will have it.
[quote]
On 2005-11-30 04:18, Magic Spank wrote:
Fans of Jim Pace's "The Web" will be happy to hear that his new FEAR FACTOR Version, where a voluptuous blond in a bikini EATS the spider is coming out in Spring.

Rob
[/quote]

Have not heard about this. Can you provide more info or a more in depth link or explanation? As far as Black tiger decks. I did not know they had web cards. Might have to give that a look..
Paisa, the Web cards are found in the Black Tiger Gaff Deck. Sadly, they didn't include them in the new Ghost Gaff.

Kevin
I would much like them in the Ghost deck. I don't own either... I just carry them in a half packet wallet and I carry the little guy in my wife's wedding ring box.
The web is a great effect .. good responses from people.
Rob,
Does the "voluptuous blond in a bikini" come with the effect? Or must you supply your own?
Peace,
Parson
The only problem I see with The Web is that some people will shake their hand so violently the you could lose the little guy. Yes, I eventually found him. :)
Need more of those little fellers.
Jaz I agree with you. [b]everytime[/b] I do it I play the find it game. It is annoying at times especially when you are doing it in a dark area like a Club or Bar.
[quote]
On 2006-01-10 16:48, Jaz wrote:
The only problem I see with The Web is that some people will shake their hand so violently the you could lose the little guy. Yes, I eventually found him. :)
Need more of those little fellers.
[/quote]

I buy a bunch of little spider when halloween time comes and go to Jo-Ann or craftstore and buy a bag of black pompom. Then you have a life time of supply of spiders.
For those of you who play "find the little guy" after the shock wears off, you might consider attaching one end of a rather long thread to it, and the other end to a button or safety pin. Then you can just pull it back.