(Close Window)
Topic: Attention French Magi
Hey there,

Any French coin guys on the Café? I am going to be there in Feb. and I would love to meet up and jam as well as see the sites. I fly in to Paris on the 1st of Feb. and will be there until the 6th.

Let me know.

C
Acadamie de magie (George Proust's great shop) I think they are in the phone book and or online
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Dec 1, 2005 06:34PM)
Make sure you get to Magic Dreams, a beautiful store not far from the Eifel Tower. They have a beautiful store, speak english, and can perhaps direct you toward places to meet other magicians. There is an American magician living in Paris, who wrote a review of my lecture when I was in Paris. Do a search for the topic, and send him a PM to see if he can help you as well. Paris is a great place, enjoy!
Hey, Corey I see how it is, pass up hanging out here in good ol' West Virginia for Paris huh? Man and ya think you know your friends :) You could have invited me, of course it would be an all expense paid (by you) trip ..lol

Joe
I used to live in Paris, never heard of Magic Dreams, maybe if I visit ill check it out!
Let me know if I can be of any help. Send me a PM.

José
I will be in north France, (in Quimperle and I will might go to Paris) I will be there in March 2006.
I will be very happy to meet you, and jaming with you, send me a pm.
For Novice Quimperle is in west of France in Britain. I'll be very happy to meet you too.