(Close Window)
Topic: Suitcase Table banner help
I do sooo much back-reading here but after a couple hours(!) this morning I hope I don't step on any feet with regards to re-posting something I should have read more up on.

So here's the question. I want to add a laminated banner (simple in design) to my suitcase table. So far, I assumed I would just create a pdf file of what I want then bring it to kinko's and have them print and laminate.

Does this sound like the best solution? Then I would stick some velcro adhesieves on the back and voila!

Is this a cost efficient and decent way to go? Thanks.

Nathan
Check into one of your local sign making shops, they may be able to help you more than Kinko's can. Here's an example of a chain of sign shops:

http://www.signarama.com

Find one of these, or a similar shop, near you and drop in and see what they've got. I think you might want one of those signs printed on something that can be rolled up and stored in the case.
I was going to suggest a sign maker also. There is one in my area that make s custom decals for car windshields, etc. They can print off any design you bring in from a computer, or they have tons and tons of their own to choose from. They make magnetic signs and also signs from a lightweight, plastic material that might fill your needs.

Regan
Thanks guys, I am gonna check them out. They're a few in my area for sure (now that I look!).

Nathan
Nathan,

The sign shops may also print on "canvas" or fabric. Check out Google.

Laminated material can throww off quite a glare if the light hits it right (wrong). It has a tendency to crease and it is hard to keep a curl out of it.

Fabric will be more expensive, but it also looks more professional and is very durable, provided you take care of it.

David
Here's the best one I've found for vinyl banners. Desing yours on the web fast turnaround. Mine was desinged on the web and I received it two days later.

http://sugarhousebanners.com/