(Close Window)
Topic: Getting Married Tomorrow.
Hey guys,
Getting married tomorrow at 11:00am. See you on the flipside!
Congrats!
Congrats-

Going anywhere exotic for the Honeymoon?

Remember to put the toothpaste cap back on and put the seat down.
Congrats Brian. Also remember that you are always wrong and she is always right.
Congratulation Brian, My wife and I been married for 19 years and the secret to that is surviving the
first two years. All bests wishes and caviar Dreams.

Again Congratulation Brian,

My wife is asking if you can post a pic of you guys together, you know itís a girl thing, they like to see happy pics.

Magically,

Maro
Congrats, Good Luck, God Bless.
[quote]
On 2006-01-07 11:43, Lambertmoon wrote:
Remember to put the toothpaste cap back on and put the seat down.
[/quote]

Oh and the list goes on....

Hope you've been practicing - "Yes dear, no dear, right away dear".....

Best wishes to you two and a wonderful journey ahead.
You thought all your married friends were just winding you up...now you will find out that all they told you about married life is true....the first 34 years are the worst.
Sorry..must go...."coming my petal..."

Howard
I'm hearing Sam Kinison; "Pay attention; 'AHHHHHH! AHHHHH! What was I THINKING? I was HAPPY!"

Seriously, been married for 28 years and I wouldn't change it for anything!

(Well... maybe a Las Vegas contract... NO! Not for ANYTHING!)

OK, she's left the room now!
Congratulations-- OR--- Condolences as the case may be.
Just kidding, as Howard I too have been hooked up for 34 years. Some times you just get it right the first time. Hope this is your time.
Best Wishes,
Skulldini

PS
What date Howard, mine ( 05/08/'71 )
Oh boy!

I was told over 30 years ago that the first five years are the toughest.
Then I was also told the first 10 years were toughest.
Then I find out that it's tough forever!

Best wishes.
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! Good luck with it! show us the pics!
"The road you've this day chosen
lies before you in a path
Not always smoothly paved;
Yet may you find your feet ne'er fall thereon
So lightly
As when they tread together."

From "A Wedding Toast"
Leland Edward Stone
I wish you the best :) Have a good marriage and be happy... with lots of magic on your life. May all your dreams come true.

Best,

Paulo
Been married 20 years Brian. Think about that! You only get 15 for murder.

Marriage isn't a word... It's a SENTENCE!

Aldo said it best when he said, "It takes two to make a perfect marriage. A girl and her mother."

I wish for you the best and now my toast to the new couple...

May you live as long as you want
And never want as long as you live
May you both live longer than I
and may I NEVER DIE!

Doug
I offer my congrats to you! I never made it to the double digits with either of mine, so I'm not offering any advice!

Margarette
Anybody seen Brian ? He mentioned something about getting married and now he won't answer where the honeymoon is supposed to be or anything. What's up with that?
Anyways, Congratulations and we'll see you when we see you (so to speak)!

GlenD
And another bites the dust. :devilish:
Just remember, divorce is so expensive...because it's worth it!

Cheers! ;)
[quote]
On 2006-01-07 20:50, GlenD wrote:
Anybody seen Brian ? He mentioned something about getting married and now he won't answer where the honeymoon is supposed to be or anything. What's up with that?

GlenD
[/quote]

Well some comments here were a little rude, "Another one bites the dust" is just mean. :P
Dear Brian,

Best wishes on this grand adventure!

Because some of the folks here are being less than positive, I will share a couple of wedding stories that I hope will give you good cheer.

My wife and I were married in Las Vegas just over nine years ago. As you probably know, there are many wedding chapels in Las Vegas, and it is a very popular place for weddings. We had just finished the ceremony and were sweeping back into our hotel through the lobby, beaming. I was still in my tux and my new bride was still in her wedding finery. We ran into another couple in wedding attire, and asked them how long they had been married. They said 45 minutes. We told them that we had been married for an hour and a half, and that they'd understand a great deal more about marriage when they had been married as long as we had!

Two weeks later we went to my sister's wedding in Galveston. We joined them in a ride through the streets of historic Galveston in a horse-drawn carriage. The way we were all dressed, it was clear that this was a wedding party. We passed a bar with open-air seating, and some grizzled old graybeards with a great deal of life experience and a lot of experience in bars raised their glasses to us in a toast as we rode past. You could almost see a bit of moisture in their eyes...

Best wishes for some great stories of your own, please share when you get back!

Yours,

Paul
My wife and I went to a hotel were couldn't really afford, but it was our wedding night after all.

The clerk behind the desk, took one look and my tux and her gown, and upgraded out simple room to a large suite.

Then we had a fine diner of order in pizza from the restuarant down the street.

Enjoy your life together my friend. Keep on communicating...even if you are angry, keep on communicating. That is the secret to a long marriage. My wife and I have been together 16 years. We've had our ups and downs, but we are still together, and have a beautiful little girl.

It is truly worth it. enjoy.
Hey Brian. Here's the truth. The first 29 years are the toughest. After that, it's smooth sailing.

dpe666...you always crack me up with your in-character responses. My favorite one was, "Foolish mortal." That was sometime last year, I think. It still makes me chuckle.
Skulldini,

17th July 1971...just before my 26th Birthday on the 23July 1971. First kid in 1974 Emma, then Daniel in 1979.Just retired this year. I'm on the " run in" now.
As the song goes .."Lets take it Nice and Easy"
Howard
Congratulations on your marriage. Remember, the key to making all relstionships and marriages wonderful and longlasting is "patience."
Congratulations,
I heard some good advice for newlyweds last night on tv.

Treat each day as your last.
Treat each night as your first.
I wonder if they are still married.
[quote]
On 2006-01-07 23:52, ChristianR wrote:
[quote]
On 2006-01-07 20:50, GlenD wrote:

GlenD
[/quote]

Well some comments here were a little rude, "Another one bites the dust" is just mean. :P
[/quote]

You are single, aren't you? :devilish:
I happen to be married, going on 18 years and have 2 teenage kids!
I was only kidding around, thought it would be obvious and nothing said was rude. At least not in my opinion.
A kid asked his dad how much a marriage costs....the father's answer was " I don't know son, I am still paying!" :P

congratulations to the new couple!!
I read some where the wife stood for Wash, Iron, ****, Etc.

don't let mine see this. or ill be **** Congrats bro.
Here is a "The Good Wife Guide" that the ladies seem to not like.

http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif
Geese, the wedding is still tomorrow? I came here like a week ago and it said "Getting Married Tomorrow" And came here today and it still says that. Why do you keep putting it off? :) Notice how he has not answered again. His new wife must not let him on the computer now that shes got him in her trap! Anyway, best of luck again! -Cory.
[quote]
On 2006-01-15 13:40, themagicman101 wrote:
Geese, the wedding is still tomorrow? I came here like a week ago and it said "Getting Married Tomorrow" And came here today and it still says that. Why do you keep putting it off? :) Notice how he has not answered again. His new wife must not let him on the computer now that shes got him in her trap! Anyway, best of luck again! -Cory.
[/quote]

Okay...

Aside from that, I moved into an apartment with my wife after the wedding, I am busy with getting that taken care of. I also went to the coast for a week following the wedding. And so far, married life is much more enjoyable than coming online and chatting about married life. Bye. :)
I hope you took your wife to the coast with you.

As for me, I'm waiting to find a woman who will sign that 'Good wife guide' as a contract.
I remembered that I just got married and had to return back to town to get her. ;)
[quote]
On 2006-01-15 22:00, Brian Proctor wrote:

...so far, married life is much more enjoyable than coming online and chatting about married life. Bye. :)
[/quote]

Wait :devilish: