(Close Window)
Topic: "Fat Hat Magic" Buskers and Sideshow Shop
Hi Folks
Just to let you know I am in the finale stages of launching my shop "Fat Hat Magic" UK based in the UK with a world wide service. It will be on line very soon.

Fat Hat Magic presents street buskers, performer and sideshow websites showcasing-in-action.

Enjoy finding, reading, and learning about about other acts.

Buskers, street performer’s and sideshow websites will be added, if you want us to host your website then email me ASAP and we will probally host it, as long as it is Child freandly.

I hope this is going to be a fun development.

Officially will be launching it at The in Feb at Blackpoll Magic Convention but it will be on line withing days. Hear I have been entered for the Blackpoll Magic Convention UK Close up Comp. This is the biggest Magic Convention in the World, what have I done.

If you have any ideas towards this realhumble beginning then please add it to the thread.
Happy New Year,
Mario
PS I am just saving up to buy a Flea Circus. :)
Sending you my dog which includes a lifelong supply of fleas OK.
Just wanted to help out.
Ken
Mario -
Wow, a son and a business all in a few months! That's more productive than I've been my entire life!

Every good wish for both.

Ted
Kondini
Just send me your link, I have got a dog called Buster.
Mario
Mario,

Best of luck on your new venture!

Yours,

Paul
Mario,

have lots of business, but most at all lots of fun!

Paolo Venturini
Well here it is in it very early stages.

Those of you that sent me your link, that will be added under shows in the following days.

http://www.fathatmagic.com

Mario
As promissed the weblinks to shows are now being added in Fat Hat Magic Shop under shows.
Mario
You're a hero!

Just so that you know.

Good luck!
Great store and I totaly suck at the shell game Thanks Mario 9-1
Thanks All
You can pick this up with a bit of practise.
The Supershells by Gary Ouellet is a great book to learn with and very easy to follow. If you don't have shells I recomend the vernet shells. For they are a great deal for a start up. They come with 4 rubber peas, I have known folk that have bought the set just for the peas alone so they can use them with there shell set (best value).
LA MAGGIORE Shells are just arwsome in my mind the best shells on the market. I all ways travel with 2 sets just in case.
Mario
Are you planning to add Busker's Tables to your store Mario?

Kevin
Kevin
We have some plans that are tacking shape at this time. We will have to waite and see.
We do know each other I am the conpare that wanted to kill your puppet during the renergade show at BJC 2005. LOL
Can you remember, I got him of you and had him pee on the audiance I cant remember what we did to him at the end.
Are you going this year?
Your a real sport.
Keep in touch, by the way I am just 40min down the road from you. So you can come and see our show room.
Mario
Just to let our international customers know we have revamped our shipping policy.

We are now able "due to new service provider" to slash our shipping by more than half. :)

Mario
PS If you have a Buskers or sideshow website and would like us to add it to our growing list of links then do send me a email. You don't have to link us up to yours if you don't want to. Just wanting to promote your show.