(Close Window)
Topic: Hoe gaat het met u?
Peter I am a big fan of your magic and am looking forward to "Impossible Preiction." Where do you find yourself performing the most lately? Where do you enjoy performing the most? Do you do many TV appearances in Holland?

Martin
Hi Martin,

Met mij gaat het goed!

Thanks for the words. Are you familiar with the dutch language?

I did a lot of Dutch guest TV performence in the past, not recently though.
I work in restaurants very often, but mostly I perform at company events, private parties and trade shows. These are also my favourite places to work.

I enjoy performing in general. The reason why I wouldn't enjoy performing would fully depend on the performance circumstances.

Thanks for asking!

Best,

Peter
Impossible prediction seems to have the same plot as 3 fry. Outside of the obvious(1 card instead of 3 and card box instead of paper clip) what is the difference? Is one cleaner or better covered from angles?
Thanks,
tony
Tony,

Besides the fact that "Impossible Prediction" IS a "signed card to Impossible location routine", it differs from 3 Fry. The actual EFFECT and METHOD are quite different, as well are the handlings, construction of the routine etc.

There will be a demo video availalble when we get closer to its release date, so you can judge for yourself ;)

I'll keep you posted!

Cheers,

Peter