(Close Window)
Topic: Clown shoes
Hi there!
I have a leather pair of Clown shoes! Very happy!!
The colours are red, blue, yellow and with white stars!
I have had them for 3 years but there is some marks on them now and I would love to tidy them up!
Not sure how to go about it! Do I just use house paint or is there proper shoe colour paint you can buy??
Hi Harry.

Spears sells colored shoe polish that should do the trick. When I bought my Spears clown shoes I ordered a small jar of each color that my shoes were made up from.

Regan
Hi Regan
Can I please have there web site! Not heard of them!

Thanks heaps!!!!
Spears is a biggy in the Clown Shoe industry. They were contracted by Universal Studios to provide the shoes for the folks at Whoville for the movie, "The Grinch".

Here is their website address: http://www.spearshoes.com/

I see they list the shoe polish on there, and they state that more difficult to find colors are now available through them. It sells for $6 + $2 S&H per jar. Look toward the bottom of the page on the right hand side under "Options Available".

Regan
Thanks heaps for your help!!!!!!!!!!!
You are most welcome!
Don't forget, when someone says, "Hey, I like your shoes" or "Your shoes are funny" or whatever, look at their shoes and say, "I like YOUR shoes too...and I know where you got them."

When they eventually ask, "Where?"

you say.....

"You got them on your feet!"
I still have my Spears shoes. I bet they are around 18 to 20 years old.
They still look good!.
I have an 18 year old pair that hss been resoled twice and just got a new pair from John spears yesterday. John is great he will make sure you are 100% happy with the fit of your new shoe!
Jewls
18 to 20 years - Awesome!
I was thinking of getting another pair, just in case!

But what about the leather wrinkles and the scratches?

If someone says, "Hey, I like your clown shoes". I always say, Yes they are great for ingrown toe nails". (Can't think of anything funnier!

Thanks for your commenrs toooooooooooo!