(Close Window)
Topic: swords
So, due to a great deal of time in the martial arts I have managed to accrue a number of very large sharp shiny pieces of metal... I am now more into magic than fighting, does anyone have a suggestion or two for what I might do with 10-15 swords?

I have had a sword box in mind but I dont know where to find plans for one so... if anyone could point me in the direction of plans for a good box or an alternate use for my swords it would be greatly appreciated.
I do some martial arts as well. What style do you do? Must be a weapons style I'm guessing.
Good idea on using them for a sword box. Can't help you with the plans though.
Be sure to put in lotsa martial arts moves into the choreography!
Good luck! :wavey:
Well, you might check out any of the Paul Osborne Magic Illusion blueprint books. :bikes:
You may want to BEG Hans Moretti to sell you the rights to his signature illusion, The Box. It's a great bit and uses about 10 swords. Order his video from Steven's magic Emporium, it's worth it.

Kevin
http://www.livingillusions.com
does anyone know what the sword and die trick is
You might check http://www.magicauction.com . I think I saw one that was already built. I am not use if you want one already build but that is a possibility. You can always make changes to it if you wanted.

mattg123123

How is the sword and die trick performed? What does it look like? I think is sound familiar but I can't put my finger on it right now.
Hi,

I like blades. I train with them and I use them on stage. There are many uses for blades.

Card stab
Card sword
Daggerchest
Sword box
Hindu basket

Yours faithfully

:devilish: Dan Kirsch :devilish:
What sort of stuff is in the Moretti book?

Make sure you blunt those blades first!!