(Close Window)
Topic: What's this trick called? -> magician penetrates a giant balloon
Message: Posted by: r1238ex (Mar 19, 2006 07:09AM)
I saw this trick on a canada TV show titled "just for laugh" :
the magician blow a giant ballon (the size is enough for him to be inside) then slowly he visually penetrated his body through it until his entire body is inside. what's this trick called and where can I get info about it?

thanks in advance...

Message: Posted by: Carl Skenes (Mar 19, 2006 10:58AM)
Go here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=125556&forum=181 for earlier posts on this topic.

By the way, getting into and out of the balloon is not a trick. You actually have to do it. I consider it to be more of a performance piece.
Message: Posted by: Bill Nuvo (Mar 19, 2006 06:44PM)
In Cirque du Soleil's Solstrom, there is a bit where a man gets into a balloon. It was in the puppeteer episode.