(Close Window)
Topic: Solo X
Hello,
Just writing to say i just bought Andrew Mayne's "Solo X" and loved it!
I also bought his pocket levitator a couple of years ago.
Has anyone else bought his other books of effects?
I'm interested in buying his other products, i was just wondering i they are any good, like if they have good or bad angle problems? Thanx, James
Get his "ILLUSION" book ASAP. It is THE book for illusions( unless you have money to waste).

Jakks
I bought his Shock Magic: Vol 1 and it is really good it is kind of short but it was also pretty cheap. I can't wait until Vol 2 comes out to see what is in it. I have never heard of his "ILLUSION" book is it new or is it older?
Illusion Book is the name of the book he refers to and it is KICKS a**!!! I have gotten allot from this book and expanded many ideas to desighn my own illusions.
I am a big fan of his stuff!

If you liked Shock F/X but felt it didn't have enough magic for you look at his Shock F/X Video Magic for mutants.

All Andrew Mynes stuff is sold through him on his site http://www.weirdthings.com

Take care,
Kyle B.
I just ordered it a few weeks ago, and can't wait to see what it has to offer!
I really enjoyed the Shock F/X video! It's awesome! For those of you who've seen it, is it worth it to get the Shock F/X book too or is there not enough extra stuff to warrant a purchase? :question:
I got Mad Mojo I liked it it has great effects but he leaves you hanging on the head twisting tricks. There are 2.

I like the book because it lets you think.