(Close Window)
Topic: Silk in balloon
Hi !

I am looking for informations about the effect of the silk in the balloon as done by Joseph Gabriel for exemple...
regards
allan
Did not know Gabriel did Silk in Balloon. I guess the easiest would be to get the video of Mehdi Talbi Cabaret Act here: http://www.camirandmagic.com/vl_020.html

I do not think any dealers sell it at this time. It was a trick put out by Supreme Magic 25 years ago.

You can get clear balloons from http://www.stoners.com or check your local magic supplier in your country.
Many thanks for the answer...I just bought the video ! It seems to be a very interesting one.
regards
allan
I don't seem to use my silk in balloon frame as often as I should, I need a good routine . any ideas. thank you.
I might be mistaken. But, I think the effect that Joesph uses looks to me like the silk in balloon that the German Dealer "Magic Hands" used to sell in the 1980s.

Levent
Hi !

I bought the video of Medhi Talbi and it's a great one for the appearance of the silk in the balloon.

but I really don't know how to put the silk out of the balloon as Joseph Gabriel. I try with balloons used in the needle thru balloon trick but I don't find the solution...
regards
allan
You might want to call Tannens magic shop in New York (www.tannens.com). They carried for many, many years the Magic Hands trick called "Visible Silk in Balloon" in which a silk appeared in a balloon and then the silk was visibly pulled out of the balloon through the side. I don't know if they still carry the effect, but it can't hurt to contact them about it.

Levent
Richard Ross had a nice version..Cordially,Howard
Hi !

Many thanks for your answers. No, Tannens does'nt have this trick anymore...

Allan