(Close Window)
Topic: Warren Stephens passes
Warren Stephens, one of the finest magical minds, passed away peacefully today. Warren always had a smile and a "new trick" to show you. A great guy - Our condolences to his family.
Rest in peace my friend!!!!!
Warren even made time for You if You phoned from the
other side of the World , great guy.
Sad news indeed! He was a friendly man and a great magic inventor.
I still remember a trick he invented that Abbott's sold called SWISH. It had silks in a plastic see thru bowl that disappeared in the blink of an eye. Sorry to hear of his passing.
Warren's family sends a huge "Thank You!" to the magical community for all of their phone calls, visits and support. Warren died at home after a long battle with cancer. He had been in home hospice care for weeks but still enjoyed visits up until a couple of days ago.

Details of the arrangements for Warren Stephens:

Kaul Funeral Home
27830 Gratiot Ave.
Roseville, MI 48066

Viewing will be on Friday, April 7 from 3-9 p.m.

Services will be on Saturday, April 8 at 11:00 a.m (I believe the doors will open at 10am for viewing)
Another great one is gone....

Sadly missed...
Warren cornered me at his booth one night at a KIDabra conference a couple of years ago...and I was in awe as he talked for hours about spring snakes, tipless TT's and such. I was never so glad to have been "cornered" by anyone. What an incredible mind...and a spring-trap wit that drew one in with a grin. He would readily hand his home telephone number out to magi he respected with an open invitation to call anytime...and he meant it. I wish I'd found him much sooner.
Warren was a great man and his magic ideas were super. I have a number of his effects and they are all great. He will be missed.

Silking