(Close Window)
Topic: Bill Abbott's Octopus Deck
I've just stumbled upon Bill's new mentalism trick on http://www.thecentertear.com. I know him - and know him to be an evil genius - but I haven't seen it yet. Certainly the effect description looks great. Even for someone like me who vocally puts down "card tricks" ... for mentalists especially.

His previous products have been terrific. Cheeko The Mind Reading Monkey which he released a short time ago is brilliant in performance. I know. I've seen its impact on audiences on several occasions.

So has anybody had a chance to work with his new effect?

Cheers,

James
Two decks and a full routine for $100. I am really interested to know more about this. Mr Abbott always produces good items and ideas.

Anyone have this yet ?
I am interested too.

Waiting for reviews...
Who has this mysterious and intriguing deck ???
Anybody ??
No reviews?
I saw Bill perform this at F.F.F.F. a few weeks ago...and immediately bought one! The octopus deck is a multiphase "think of a card" type trick with a kicker ending.

So what do you get for your hard earned $$$? You get a VERY well written set of instructions and two very special bicycle decks. Bill even includes a "card guard" to protect your octopus deck when not in use. I must admit...the octopus deck is VERY clever...definitely not something that you would make on your own. (That's why I bought one!)

One final thing that I feel is a major benefit of this effect is the flexibility. For a "full-timer" this is very important to me. I like my routines to be flexible. With the routine that is provided you have the option to do 1-3 phases independently of one another...also you can use as few as 2...but also up to 6 volunteers. In other words you can make this play as long or short...or as big or small as you want...depending on your venue.

This is about all I can say about it...the ad copy for this effect pretty much sums it up. I hope this little review helps...

Cody S. Fisher
Are there multiple cards that may be thought of?

-Tim
Thanks Cody S. Fisher!

All the best,

Mesquita
I have a long-time interest in this kind of effect and method and at some point I'll write a detailed review of Bill's deck. However, in short, to be frank, it's not very good. The pumping sequence is primitive and a great pump idea by T.A. Waters is wasted by use in the wrong place. The credits overlook key work in this area by Simon Aronson, Lewis Jones, Leo Boudreau and others -- work that if considered could have made this a much better trick.

The three-part routine comes down to this:

1. The magician holds the deck. Two spectators look at cards (i.e., they think of a card they can see). The magician asks three questions (not two as advertised) and the cards are named.

2. The spectators hold the deck and look at cards. No questions are asked and the cards are named (or can be predicted).

3. The spectators hold the deck, take cards without looking at them. No questions are asked and the cards are named (or can be predicted).

From experience with other decks of this type, I know that part 1 is a killer trick. If you're going to follow with something it must be much better and different. A prediction would work here, however, 2 looks, to the spectators, about the same as 1 (though magicians would note the differences), so there is no point in doing 2 (unless you use it as a prediction).

If this was a $15 or $20 manuscript, it would be casually interesting, but for $100, it's not worth the money. If you're interested in this kind of effect, Richard Osterlind's "Radar Deck" is much cheaper and much more effective because you read the minds of 4 people and that's difficult to top.
Thanks for the review Bob.

Here's my review of your review...

If the Octopus was simply a pumping deck, like that of Osterlinds Radar Deck, Kennedy's Mind Power Deck, or Hilfordd's Cassandra Deck, I would agree with your mini-review. But, it's not.

The magician does only ask two questions in part one Bob. Re-read the directions and the script provided.

Because this routine was developed 'in the trenches' as well as the library, I can safely vouch for the impact and effectiveness of part 2 on real human beings. Sadly you neglected the fact that the deck is actually 'tossed' to two different participants and not displayed in the hands of the magician to individuals in the front row as in the first sequence. The scripting also creates the change of pace and the motivation to do this. There is no pumping whatsoever in this phase. I would argue that this IS better and different than part one. So would my audiences.

Each phase builds to appear more and more impossible. Phase two and three are inexplicable to lay audiences (and to the majority of magicians I have performed this for at lectures). To say there is 'no point' in these sequences or that 'it looks the same' as part one is ridiculous to say the least.

You're not purchasing a manuscript.
You're buying a routine, script and a deck that takes five hours to make by hand.

I'm incredibly biased, proud and tired from constructing decks so this response might appear harsh.

Good night.

Bill Abbott
Well said Bill....I concur....
I have to admit, this really does sound impressive, I would invest in it but I don't use cards in my shows much, if I do I already have the perfect effects for me. but again it does sound excellent!
Bill, there are three questions, not two and there have to be three because of the math involved in the structure you're using (better methods don't require three). In your script they are as follows:

1. "Rebecca, you're not thinking of a red card are you?" (page 5)

2. "Who's thinking of a face card?" (page 5)

3. "Would you say your card was a high card?" (6).

You can call them questions, statements or just musings, but you have to get three responses from the spectator one way or the other.

Incidentally, because of the unsophisticated structure of your pumping system, you can get three "no" answers in a row here so you end up looking like you're guessing, not reading minds.

With two people, the correct pumping system is the one devised by Simon Aronson where you NEVER get all nos (hence the title, No Nos Fishing). You have used a pumping system good for one person (a one bit system) and doubled it up, rather than using a two-bit system (which works better because you need less questions).

Three bit systems work even better (i.e., three spectators).

You also seem completely unfamiliar with the advantages of Orville Meyer's Principle of the Majorities (which, with only 6 cards, works great). In fact, using that idea, you don't even need a banked deck, you can do it impromptu with any deck.

Basically, you haven't done your homework and your method is inferior. For $100 I expect more. I don't argue that it takes a long time to make a prop like this, and that's an expensive exercise -- but it's simply not a very good trick when you're done.
Bob,

Interesting discussion. Can you tell me if and where the principle of the majorities can be found?
Thank you.
Bob,

I appreciate your opinion and your knowledge.
I apologize for last night's post in response to your thoughts about the deck.
You're undoubtedly correct in your statements and entitled to your opinion.
My family and I are in the middle of moving to a new location early next week and the stress
level is high to say the least.
Your review was the straw that broke my back and when I should have stayed silent,
I responded in anger and frustration.

Sincerely

Bill Abbott

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:02pm
--------------------------------------
FYI

I stand behind the Octopus Deck 100%
It is a professional prop and routine that makes an exceptional impact on any audience.
I know this from experience.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to PM me or post them here.

Bill Abbott
[quote]
On 2006-05-17 07:12, Bob Farmer wrote:

I don't argue that it takes a long time to make a prop like this, and that's an expensive exercise -- but it's simply not a very good trick when you're done.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info Bob. I like a lot of Bill's other effects, but I think I will pass on this one for now, or at least until it is developed further.
Hi All,

While I don't have the Octupus deck yet, I would like to attest to Bill Abbott's excellent products so far. I think I've got most of his products to date and am extremely happy with all of them (not something I can say for everyone else, I'm afraid). Not only are his thoughts and ideas worthy of purchase but he obviously cares about his magic and his customers. I look forward to picking this up soon.

My 2 cents,

Jamie D. Grant
Hi All,
Thanks to this thread I bought Octopus and received it two days ago.
Though I have not performed it professionally yet (I will tomorrow) I am very very happy.

I was looking for a good TOD suitable for close-up, this one beats my first hopes !

Octopus is the right name imo.. a multiple tool.

Bob, you’re certainly right that the pumping phase’s presentation explained in the booklet can be improved, (can you tell us if some of the methods you cited can be used with this deck ?) but we cannot summarize this lovely tool to this point.

As Cody said one of the strong points is the flexibility.

I think many people who will buy this product will want to purchase another one in case they would lose it.

The whole routine is very easy to do, I tested it this afternoon with my family and it was a great pleasure to see their eyes during the revelations..

You can present the act as pure thoughts reading, precognition or clairvoyance : you have choice.
The presentation proposed in the instructions is progressive, very well structured and with a nice climax at the end.

It plays as it reads.

Thank you Bill, thank you very much!

All the best,

Guillaume Vallée
First, let me say that I think Bill Abbott's a great guy, and I'm a fan of his presentations. Second, I must mention that I consider Bob Farmer one of the geniuses of modern magic.

And now, just to muddy the waters of this discussion even further, consider this:

You fan a deck of cards for all to see. It appears absolutely normal. Ask for the help of three spectators from the audience.

Place a rubber band around the middle of the deck and hand it to the first spectator. Ask her to riffle the deck, look at one card and remember it. Next, hand the deck to a second spectator and ask her to also look at one card. Ask the second spectator to set the deck aside, as there is no reason for you to touch the deck in any way.

With deep concentration, you are able to correctly name both of the spectators' selected cards! (Without pumping. And both cards are different.)

Now for third spectator. Hand her a sealed envelope. Then, pick up the deck (the same deck used previously), remove the rubber band and explain that you will slowly deal through the face down deck, one card at a time. The spectator is asked to say "Stop" at any time.

The card she stops you on is the exact card she gets. (No funny business here. The choice is totally free and absolutely fair.) You turn the card around so all can see. Ask the spectator to open the envelope and remove the card inside. The card she selected matches your prediction exactly!

This effect is $100 as well. It's a tossed-out deck approach with zero pumping and a strong prediction climax: Bruce Bernstein's Psi Deck.

Discuss :)

Best,
Neil
Whaddarya some sorta muddy-the-waters sorta guy!?

Sounds cool though too... how long has the PSI deck been around?
I've had a PSI deck since 2001 and I think it was out at least a couple of years before that. I believe Bruce has been performing it since the early 1990s. I can fully recommend the PSI deck, although the heavy gaffing means it is more suitable for a small-group or stand-up performance than very close-up.

Bruce also has another, similar deck that is also worth investing in, but he doesn't advertise it and you have to know what it's called to ask him about it before he'll discuss it or sell you one. All very cloak and dagger! A quick-buck merchant he ain't!!

Thanks,

Royce K.
I've sent Bill some notes on an alternative pumping sequence.

As to the Principle of the Majorities, it can be found in Orville Meyer's book, MAGIC IN THE MODERN MANNER" (if my memory hasn't slipped). It is basically the idea that if you make a statement about the majority of the cards a spectator may have thought of, you'll be right most of the time. And if you're wrong, you'll have narrowed the possibles down to a few.
Greetings,

As Bob stated above he has sent me a fantastic alternative to the pumping sequence given in the Octopus Deck instructions for the first phase of the effect.
Bob has generously let me add this sequence to the instructions of the deck, creating what I have to admit, is a stronger opening effect than the one I offered originally.

All new Octopus decks produced from now on will have Bob Farmer's pumping sequence created specifically for the Octopus Deck. If you have already purchased an Octopus Deck and would like the new pumping sequence please email me.

I only ask that you let me know what number of the limited numbered decks you possess.

All hail to Bob Farmer.

Neil,

I am familiar with the PSI deck.
In fact I picked one up in Chicago when you graciously hosted my lecture this past winter!
The method and presentation of both decks is quite different although the first phase in the PSI deck is similar in methodology to the second phase in the Octopus deck routine. Bruce Bernstein's PSI deck had no influence on the creation/construction of the Octopus deck so he was not credited in the lengthy History of Influences section of the Octopus deck instructions.
Many other writers, creators and performers DID contribute to the Octopus deck and everyone who had any direct or indirect influence is referenced.

FYI:
In phase two and three of the Octopus deck the 'random' cards that are selected in exceedingly impossible ways could also be predicted beforehand as in the PSI deck routine.

cheers

Bill Abbott
Wow Bill don't know how you could make this trick even better than it is...but I am sure that Mr. Farmer's advice is pure GOLD. I bought number 31...send the new stuff my way!

Cody S. Fisher
Simon Aronson's treatise on this type of effect is well worth reading. Check out the Aronson Approach. Much theory is discussed as well as a section on "off center" fishing.
Bill, there are three questions, not two and there have to be three because of the math involved in the structure you're using (better methods don't require three). In your script they are as follows:

1. "Rebeca, you're not thinking of a red card are you?" (page 5)

2. "Who's thinking of a face card?" (page 5)

3. "Would you say your card was a high card?" (6).

You can call them questions, statements or just musings, but you have to get three responses from the spectator one way or the other. )QUOTE)

So much for truth in advertising in magic.
Howard,

In the instructions of the Octopus Deck page 16 in the first paragraph there is information on how it can be performed with two questions.

Bill Abbott
[quote]
On 2006-05-28 12:32, Bill Abbott wrote:
Howard,

In the instructions of the Octopus Deck page 16 in the first paragraph there is information on how it can be performed with two questions.

Bill Abbott

Hi, Bill,

This is, again, what I have termed on this forum, "magicians' logic" many times before.

It does not matter what is in the instructions as we must buy the trick in order to get the instructions. We buy the trick based on what is stated in the advertising for the trick. I just reviewed your advertisement and it does, in fact, say that only two questions are asked.

This is incorrect and is false advertising on your part in my opinion. It is no different from saying that a deck can be "immediately handed out for inspection" in an advertisement when the deck cannot be handed out without extended handling which is called out in the instructions but not alluded to in the advertisement. It is a blatant attempt to make the trick look better than it really is while hiding behind the magician's claim that lies are necessary in advertising to protect the secret.

I have recently been researching (a nice word for buying) different tricks in order to find one which meets my criteria for a certain effect in order to put it into a stand up routine that I am putting together. So far, out of three that claimed to meet my criteria in the advertisement, none did. In fact, only one was even close.

One of these magicians contacted me recently to try to convince me that his trick would meet my criteria, as his advertisement claimed, after seeing my post in the sales section. As it turned out, it would not.

These tricks were all put out by known magicians, not Joe Nobodies, which makes it even worse.

If I'm going to pay 100.00 for a gaffed deck of cards, I want the advertisement to be 100% correct.

For those of you reading this who hate the idea that this forum allows items to be re-sold here, I have to say that I have been in contact with many of the sellers and the one reason I hear most often as to why the items are being re-sold is that they didn't measure up to the advertisements. Some people just don't like returning magic so they end up throwing it into a drawer and then re-selling it here.

I'm sorry to be rude, but I think it's time that people start holding magician sellers responsible for their false advertising practices.

I am by know means saying that all sellers are like this...I have come across some who are extremely honest but I have to say that they are in the minority.

The people who are re-selling on this forum have all been completely honest about the items that I purchased to the point that I did not buy several items after speaking with them.

Howard
PS Don't even get me started on the edited trick demo videos that I've seen lately.
Howard,

Do you own the Octopus Deck?
I stand behind this effect, product and the advertising of this product 100%.
If you are unhappy with this product PM me and I will try to rectify the situation, either by refund or other means.

In your latest post are you referring to a product that I sell?

Bill Abbott
If you use the upgraded system I designed for Bill's trick, you will have a BETTER trick than Bill has advertised.
What's even more frustrating than false advertising is people giving bad reviews on tricks they don't even own. How on earth a person can go about trying to tarnish someone's reputation without even owning the trick is absolutely beyond comprehension to me.

How about we hear from people that have it and have used it. Both Cody Fisher and Guillom, if I'm not mistaken, seem quite happy with it.

Jamie D. Grant
I don’t understand the debate about such a minor point concerning this routine.
The number of questions you ask is a matter of presentation. Using other methods you only have one question to ask. Anyway, I think people don’t even realize that you asked them for something.

Bob has nicely given some interesting suggestions on this point.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge, time and creativity Bob!

One more time we cannot summarize Octopus to its first phase.

It is a MULTIPLE TOOL so why does this debate decrease it that way ?

I don’t own Bruce Bernstein's Psi Deck, but from what I understand, Octopus is better: it allows you to do the same and much more (+ it is perfect for close–up which seems not to be the case of the Psi Deck according to Royce K.’s post).

Here is my advice: read the advertisement. If you want to perform what you read, I don’t see how you could be disappointed when you'll buy it.

I hope my poor English is comprehensible..

All the best,

Guillaume Vallée
I was thinking about buying this but I feel that I have been touched by the "Hand Of Doom" Or hit by a Tsonami
E-man,

I think a little Dejavoodoo may bring you back.

Bill Abbott
In the part where the deck is wrapped in bands and tossed to a spectator,can you tell each person in turn which card they glimpsed,or is it the standard tossed deck where you name two cards and ask if you named their card??
regards,
Ian.

ps..is there a deck switch involved,as it mentions you receive two decks.Also if two decks are in play why is only one card guard supplied??
Rasper

There is no miscalling of the cards as in the standard Tossed Out deck method.
The cards they see is the cards you name.

Bill Abbott
[quote]
On 2006-05-23 19:41, Bob Farmer wrote:
As to the Principle of the Majorities, it can be found in Orville Meyer's book, MAGIC IN THE MODERN MANNER" (if my memory hasn't slipped). It is basically the idea that if you make a statement about the majority of the cards a spectator may have thought of, you'll be right most of the time. And if you're wrong, you'll have narrowed the possibles down to a few.
[/quote]
Hi Bob
Can you tell us any more about this type of work?
That would be a hard book to find
Are there any similar works?
Cheers
TJ

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 7:10pm
----------------------------------------
[quote]
On 2006-05-25 03:51, truthteller wrote:
Simon Aronson's treatise on this type of effect is well worth reading. Check out the Aronson Approach. Much theory is discussed as well as a section on "off center" fishing.
[/quote]
Hi Truthteller
I've searched without success
Can you give a title for this?
Is it a book or the new DVDs
Cheers
TJ
Teejay,

The Aronson Approach IS the name of Simon's book. Red book. GREAT material. It is the last trick in the book, I recall. The trick is good, but it is the thinking that goes into it that has the real value.

Brad
[quote]
On 2006-05-28 17:30, Bill Abbott wrote:
Howard,

Do you own the Octopus Deck?
I stand behind this effect, product and the advertising of this product 100%.
If you are unhappy with this product PM me and I will try to rectify the situation, either by refund or other means.

In your latest post are you referring to a product that I sell?

Bill Abbott
[/quote]

Hi, Bill

No. I do not own the deck. Since my argument is based on how the deck is advertised, not on how good the trick is, I am completely justified in forming an opinion without owning/performing the effect.

My Argument has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the trick. It could be the best trick in the world but that does not mean that potential buyers should just ignore false statements in the advertisements or that sellers have the right to use these false statements to push their products.

To a working magician/mentalist, the number of questions that must be asked could be the deciding factor in whether he or she buys the trick, even it's a matter of 2 questions or 3. Obviously, the more questions asked, the greater chance of someone figuring out the method.

It amazes me how magicians on this forum will viciously attack those who re-sell items and call us immoral but those same people will completely ignore the actual immorality of lying in the ads for tricks.

I also cannot believe that those who defend these sellers would allow the same deception in other areas of their lives. If this is the case...I have some ocean front property in Ohio to sell them.

Be one hundred percent truthful in your advertisements!! If you really are selling a quality product and a good trick it will be touted as such on these forums. If you choose to lie (insert your metaphor of choice for lying here)there will be people like me who will call you on your lies.

I'm sorry, but I will not go along with the old adage in magic that I have seen stated on this forum so many times: "oh, well, you got screwed because you went directly by the descriptions...that's the way it goes". Well, that may be the way it goes for people who don't care about being lied to but not eveyone is that way.

In the end, if one has a truly good product to sell, one will not need to lie to sell it.

Thanks,
Howard

"You begin by fanning the deck before two spectators and ask each of them to think of any card. After two questions you instantly name the two freely thought of cards."
(QUOTE)What's even more frustrating than false advertising is people giving bad reviews on tricks they don't even own. How on earth a person can go about trying to tarnish someone's reputation without even owning the trick is absolutely beyond comprehension to me.

How about we hear from people that have it and have used it. Both Cody Fisher and Guillom, if I'm not mistaken, seem quite happy with it.

Jamie D. Grant

Hi Jamie,

If you are referring to my posts on this trick you should go back and read them again.

I am not offering a review of the trick. Bob Farmer initially pointed out the deceptive advertising after which I checked the ads myself and found him to be correct.

My "review" if you will...is not on the effectiveness of the trick as this is not germane to the fact that there is a misleading statement made in the advertisement/effect description.

What you are doing here is trying to draw attention away from the fact that someone whom you obviously admire did something that, in my opinion, he should not have done.

I assert that holding sellers to honest descriptions will not at all hurt the sales of truly good items while eliminating the junk that is pushed off on buyers under the absurd rationalization that, "that's the way it goes with magic".

How do I know this? Because I have recently sold a lot of items on this forum and have been completely truthful to those who have asked me questions about the tricks. Contrary to popular belief, one can, in fact, describe an effect honestly without compromising the method or risking sales.

If you were getting ready to spend 30,000 dollars on a new car, would you want the salesman to be honest with you (yeah...right!).

The greatest illusion that I've seen in magic is the one where the sellers convince us that we don't have to be as aware when buying magic as we do when buying anything else in our lives.

Thanks,
Howard

Now, about that ocean front property in Ohio...yeah, sure, it's only steps from the beach...ABOUT 50 MILLION VERY LARGE STEPS!! BUT IF I TOLD YOU THAT IN THE BROCHURE, YOU MIGHT NOT BUY IT.
Ive seen written reviews, written ads, photos of bill next to "Octopus Deck" and photos of a rubber banded deck, all associated with Bill abbot's Famous Octopus Deck. The only thing I havent seen is a video. Does anyone know of a website with a demo of this trick or can anyone email a demo of the trick? I have never seen It before and wold like to before I make any purchases.

Thanx
Howard,

Your posts are an interesting read, and I commend you on your quest to expose the
deceptive sellers of tricks that don't live up to the ad copy.
If you perform a search on this forum you will find that the effects I have put on the market DO in fact live up to whatever advertising copy accompany them.

Mr. Brett,

I have no intention of putting up a video demo of this effect.
Hopefully you will get a chance to see me perform this live at a lecture.
Please email me with any questions you have.

Sincerely

Bill Abbott

Everyone else...

This will be my last post on the Magic Café.
Please contact me directly with any concerns/questions at
billabbott@sympatico.ca
Bill - don't go - why for you go? The best thing about the Café is having the creators be on here - all I can say is when attacked, it usually means you are a success - I've learned that many a time ;).... if you are only praised, you haven't yet made it big... c'mon.... keep the Canadian contigent going ;)
Hi guys! :)

I understand that there are limited sets released but no demo video? Please forgive me if I'm mistaken about it :giving: If I am, can someone please direct me to the link for a demo vid? The Octopus Deck sounds really good, and I like The Thing, also by Mr. Abbott... it's a really interesting reinvention of a classic.

Thank you very much everyone!
Ning :wavey:

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 8:42am
----------------------------------------
Edit: What I mean is, for a purchaser/ user of Mr. Abbott's Octopus Deck, since he doesn't intend to release a demo vid for it :) Thank you!
Any other Reviews?
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Aug 21, 2006 04:26PM)
Octopus deck is a good pumping deck and more. Period. Better or worse than any other? That's something to judge on your own.

On a related example, I own many TOD variations (including my own version, which I used for a while, many years back) and while I appreciate Maven's for some visual pointers, Scott Xavier's Outlaw Deck for some great idea with ****, and Regal's In-Flight for being something different in method, I still prefer Cody Fisher's TOD. That's the one I ACTUALLY use.

So, if you have seen the ad and you know something about Bill Abbott as a performer AND as a creator, it's up to you to decide. Having said that, I would like to see many reviews for the Octopus deck flowing here because I'm sure that Bill's work is something that has value.
[quote]
On 2006-06-06 15:29, truthteller wrote:
Teejay,
The Aronson Approach IS the name of Simon's book. Red book. GREAT material. It is the last trick in the book, I recall. The trick is good, but it is the thinking that goes into it that has the real value.
Brad
[/quote]

Hi TT
Thanks for that
Cheers
TJ
I think the Octopus Deck is great. I've had it for a while, and it plays very well. I really like how it is able to play to both a small(and close-up) crowd as well as a larger one.

-Dagger
Talk about dragging up old threads, but I just discovered this one and wanted to respond.

Last year I had a "throwback party", similar to what I had when I was 8. We had about 100 people over for a sleepover (and movies), a bonfire, live music, etc. The highlight was the magician though- Mr. Bill Abbott.

One of the effects he did for the group was the octopus deck. Not only did it KILL all my guests (and, Bill, if you DO ever decide to put up a video, feel free to use that!) but it got me as well.

I've seen the deck, seen the tool at work, and can attest to its impact.

Ben Train
I have to chime in here and say that this trick rocks
This is a very well made deck that, as others have pointed out, would take a lot of manual labor and skill to make yourself. You can perform this strolling at tables or parties, or for a larger crowd. It requires a little spectator/volunteer control, but not that much, really. You can use it for other tricks as a utility deck. I'm happy with mine.
I just received mine today. Amazing stuff. I truly love this deck. I am a big fan of max maven and I see some influence here. I also use psi-deck, I feel the octopus is a bit more useful if you are performing close up. Very versatile deck,I love it.
I just bought this from a Café member (#43 of 500), but it was missing pages 5 and 6 of the instructions. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!
Looks like this is on sale now at Bill's site