(Close Window)
Topic: Looking For The Strangest Performers In Los Angeles
If you've got a weird act, let me know. I've got a home for your talents!!!
If you're payin' money I got one for ya! PM me and I'll give you his number.
Ditto.
Message: Posted by: The Village Idiots (Apr 24, 2006 11:03AM)
Ditto ditto
Ditto Ditto Ditto, you can pm me, not from LA area though.
I'm probly the oldest sideshow performer in the biz...<G>
Everyone PM me your information about your act. If you have video of your act, I'll send you my address(that would be the best). I prefer performers in the Los Angeles area....just because of travel expenses. Spread the word!
Strangest performer in Los Angeles? Easy....Tom Cruise.
Steve V
You're funny Steve.....I should have him just get on stage and tell us his views of the universe while I play eerie music in the background! Maybe he would reveal the secret knowlege that he was taught by the aliens?!! @#$! I should put him as an alien in an AREA 51 Single-o!!!
By the way everyone, this is not a family show that I'm booking acts for. It's a 21 and over crowd that's looking for extreme performers......you've got to be able to carry your weight with a demanding crowd.
Hey everyone....I'm still looking for performers in the Los Angeles area......AND it is a paying gig!!!!! Unfortunately, the club is small (100-125 people) so I can't afford flying anyone into LA. However, if you've got a GREAT act and live in the LA area (or will be in LA over the summer), you've got a show-- and if you're really great......many shows. Sword Swallowers, Fire Eaters, weirdos (surely there's a few of those!), Super Bizarre Magicians, Burlesque dancers, Painless Wonders, Giants....small people.....Lobster people.....Armless/legless people.....Full bodied tattooed freaks......Contortionists....and any other bugged out acts. Ya'll spread the word....Thanks!