(Close Window)
Topic: Vegas Illusion Show Tickets
Hey everyone. I am wondering the best way to buy Vegas Magic show tickets. Is it cheapest to buy them when you get there or order them online? Does anyone know any "tricks" to getting them cheap?

Also, I know there are similar topics such as this, but could someone list what shows are daytime and what shows are evening?
Make sure to wait until you get to Vegas before buying tickets. There are coupon books all over the place that will get you $5 off the Rick Thomas show and buy one get one free for Dirk Arthur. I'm not sure where but there is a free admission to Mac King with the purchase of a $7 drink. There are also several places that will offer tickets for shows at 50% off but the tickets have to be used that day.

Best,

Tim
[quote]
On 2006-04-24 11:48, Timothy Drake wrote:
There are also several places that will offer tickets for shows at 50% off but the tickets have to be used that day.

[/quote

Tickets2Nite is next to the MGM Grand.
http://www.tickets2nite.com/
There's that as well as tons of other 1/2 price ticket booths too.... be sure to check out The World's Greatest Magic Show, right now FISM winners: Scott the Magician and Miss Muriel are in the show this week along with Kevin James, Kozak, Joseph Gabriel, The Majestix, Billy Ferguson, and close up magic in the audience with Derek Roberts.

It's an excellent show that you should be sure to check out in a cool old style vegas type showroom.
Thanks guys, this is great info.
It sounds like most of you are telling me not to purchase my tickets early, correct? Does anyone have any suggestions on other places that are must-see?
Check out Planet Myrth Magic Shop...I think it is still open...A favorite spot of Vegas Magi...
Best Wishes,
James
Yes, Planet Mirth is still open (as of mid March). I had such a hard time dragging myself away from that place. Earl Chaney is such a great, knowledgeable guy. Check it out.

Nick Fox
Dirk Arthur is a very good mid-day show for your dollar. The price for the show is really good, around $20. If this was an evening show, it would be at least double.
I have come across a few online venues that sell show tickets at 50% discount. Are the prices going to get any better if I wait until I arrive in Vegas to purchase tickets?
Any thoughts on the Flamingo Hotel?
I must come down there miself once also :D