(Close Window)
Topic: Don England Poker Chip Magic
Poker chips are close to coins and money, right?

Anyway, just had lunch with Don England and he's ready to let the magic world see his new web site. For now, it's primarily devoted to his work on poker chip magic, although there are other things as well including a bit of the card work he's best known for. I've seen his poker chip effects and gaffs, though, and they're gorgeous.

Keep in mind that most of what he's offering is for working pros and very serious amateurs, although there are a few things that the beginner or casual hobbyist might use.

The site is still very much under construction but you can see what's what and order if you like.

Anyway, if you like Don's earlier work, you'll probably enjoy taking a look at what he has here. The site it http://www.donengland.com
Very nice and interesting site. :)
I've seen Don put many of these effects into action. Not only is his handling superb but the actual chips look great. Or should I say "ordinary".

All the best,

Kranzo
Would the new Porper chips perhaps fit in ok here, and maybe aid in the handling? ....
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (May 14, 2006 06:50AM)
How does one establish context for poker chips?

Really.

I keep asking Pete if he and Joe will sell piles of the chips they use to can start from a full set of chips.

What are your thoughts?
I'd say you establish a context for poker chips about the same way you establish one for anything else -- with a good story. They work well, of course, for anything gambling-related.
I just came back from Vegas and look at these..... SEE GENII AD FOR PORPER LINE OF GAFFED CHIPS or go to http://www.porperoriginals.com
Way to hijack the thread Pete! : )

If I was a good mentalist I would have predicted Pete would show up with a plug.

All the best,

Kranzo