(Close Window)
Topic: Should I say what I know?
I've become aware that a very respected magician has been diagnosed with cancer and tragically the outcome doesnít look good. I donít want to post the name unless Iím sure that the person involved doesnít wish to keep it a private matter.

Perhaps one of the mods here could PM me to discuss this. I feel that it would be a tragedy if this magician was lost and people didnít have time to pay their respects and to let the person know what a hugely influential and incredible magician they are.
[quote]
On 2006-05-17 09:47, Nick23 wrote:
I donít want to post the name unless Iím sure that the person involved doesnít wish to keep it a private matter.
[/quote]

Well 40 views and no posts.

You said you don't want to post their name unless the person involved doesn't wish to keep it a private matter.

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T CONTACTED SAID PERSON?

Leave it alone and up to them when and if such details reaches another.
I just thought someone who read this might know who I was talking about and know either way. I have received a PM and have been advised not to say who it is, which I will respect.
Just wanted to say its a sad time indeed and that they will definatly be missed... cant say enough about their magic...this just really sucks...I wish them and their family all the best through this sad time.
I know who you are referring to. The outlook is not good. But he is staying very optimistic.