(Close Window)
Topic: Appearing jumbo fan
Message: Posted by: magic_man204 (Jun 10, 2006 12:44AM)
Hi I have a friend that has a deck of cards that looks like a normal size deck but behind it has jumbo cards folded back on each other so when he flicks the cards the other cards open up and create a jumbo fan from a normal size fan. I was woundering what these are called and where I could get them? Thanks.
Message: Posted by: NeoMagic (Jun 10, 2006 01:56PM)
Where did your friend get his from?
Message: Posted by: magic_man204 (Jun 11, 2006 12:34AM)
I don't know and neither does he. He got them from some other magician.
Message: Posted by: Dave V (Jun 12, 2006 01:56PM)
Ask Randy Stewart. He's a member here.
Message: Posted by: magicmike96 (Jun 27, 2006 01:08AM)
McBride has a version on his website...brother john hammen spelling? has the original version called fan 2 see err somethin...i made my own..if you have ? pm me MIKE
Message: Posted by: mikeypresto (Jan 1, 2007 04:35AM)
Jeff McBrides is awesome, also shows how to do a double on a video
Message: Posted by: Amazing Binky (Mar 20, 2007 08:42PM)
Fan-To-See sold by Daytona Magic
Message: Posted by: Hideo Kato (Mar 21, 2007 09:21AM)
John Hamman invented it.

Hideo Kato
Message: Posted by: The Great Danton (Apr 24, 2007 09:39AM)
Brother John Hamman's Fan-2-See is more of a two handed effect from what I've heard. I made mine after watching Manipulation Without Tears by Jeff McBride. He teaches it to where you can do it one-handed, with both hands (making two jumbo fans, one in each hand).

You can get Jeff McBride's, Brother John Hammam's, or you can make your own.

The Great Danton