(Close Window)
Topic: Melt
Message: Posted by: Marshall Thornside (Dec 13, 2002 12:23AM)
Has anyone perchanced witnessed this great new video technique? I am familiar with it's workings. Not very impromptu but I suppose very little for sale is in this day and age.

Marshall
Not impromptu? How long to set up? I was going to purchase, but then I read about now u c it, and don't know which one to get. :rolleyes:
Hello there, i have purchased melt and i think is a pretty cool trick ;). Its easy to setup (at least for me) and learn.

CYU THEre :clownonball:
There have been threads on this. Buy Now UC It, not Melt. Now UC It is almost the exact same idea put to many more uses; it's a better value.
What is the name of the effect in Now UC It?
From what I understand, melt and "now UC it" use the same gaff.

But "Now UC it" tends to cost more and comes with more routines.

In any case, the gaff is a bit "angly" and you would need to use it carefully.
Now UC It is a gaff very similar to the idea sold in Melt. Now UC It also comes with a book of routines. The basic "killer move" explained in the Now UC It book and video is stronger and a little less angly than Melt; and then there are dozens of other routines, one of which is pretty similar to Melt anyway. Your likelihood of being disappointed is much smaller with Now UC It.
Message: Posted by: Hengky Ciptanegara (Dec 14, 2002 12:30AM)
kermitthefrog,

Just want to make sure, IS THE "MELT" USE THREAD OR REEL LIKE RAVEN?

Hengky
from what i know, i does not use m***** like raven.
Hengky--

Nope, totally different methods.
Hi there,

you guys now made me curious about "Melt". Unfortunately I couldnīt find it yet beeing offered on the net. Iīd love to see a demo or at least hear the effect explained.

Can anyone help..?
alex :dance:
a.lien, maybe u can try http://www.magicsmith.com. i think it's there.
The oficial site of it is http://www.expertmagic.com ;)

ENJoy :rabbitfromhat:
Cool trick.I bought it when the first day it released.But I have nto perform it yet.Cos it is more like a single effect than a rountine.You do,and that's all.Nothing follows.

Alex
Thanks magician81 for the hint! I watched the demo and it really does look pretty cool!

Does this principal have anything to do with the vanishing nickle?

It seemed so, when the guy turned his hand around, because I could see the "black" back of his coin blink! It looked like a shell to me...

Does anyone know?!

Thanks for help!
alex
[quote]
On 2002-12-14 10:27, a.lien wrote:
Thanks magician81 for the hint! I watched the demo and it really does look pretty cool!

Does this principal have anything to do with the vanishing nickle?[/quote]Different principal.

[quote]It seemed so, when the guy turned his hand around, because I could see the "black" back of his coin blink! It looked like a shell to me...[/quote]Can be a shell, but doesn't necessarily have to be a shell.
Hmm :) heheh, the coin that you see is a very normal coin :)

CYa
no m***** involved either
Hi Guys,

Melt's a great effect, well worth the price. One practise, it's a mind-blower.

Is a very simple and easy trick, I'm not trying to expose anything, but i'll try to help out here.

No M******, and it uses ANY coins, not gimmicked, this should convince you all. And As stated on the website, you might be able to vanish othe similiar items.

There's also a "card routine" bonus together with MELT. Try it, a great close-up trick !

Rgs,
Mel
angle is an issue. a trick where it needs customisation to your physical attributes.

good effect though. Recommended.
The mechanics of this trick can be found in T. Nelson Down's Modern Coin Manipulation written around 1900, it is far from new.