(Close Window)
Topic: Youngest Human BLockhead...
Hi guys I would like to set a record for the youngest human blockhead performer. I am 13 and I can nail a 3 to 3 1/2 inch mini dagger into my nose, its like a nail. Is there anyone here who is younger than me and can perform this? If no one is do youguys have nay suggestion for who to contact to set a record for this, becuase I have had trouble contacting Guiness World Reocrds. THanks
Me thinks that is one of those records they don't list cuz of the nature of it. Bummer eh?
Steve V
I saw a kid who couldn't be more than 6 years old do it. He came up to my friend at anj outdoor market and asked her if she whould like to see a magic trick for a dollar. Since he was so young, she said "sure" and handed him a buck. He gave her a nail and she wondered what the gooey stuff on it was. He proceeded to take back the nail and do blockhead, which made her want to puke (grossed out by what she just came to realize were nose monkeys on the nail). She laughed at herself getting taken in a very classic way.

He might be the youngest....
Poor Even...even if there was a record, he wouldn't have it...bummer.
Steve V
Guinness and Ripley's will not touch any stunts performed by minors. They WILL however notice young talent in other arenas. Unfortunatley 13 is too old for most of those records too. We're talking, youngest artist to go platinum, youngest gourmet chef, youngest person to circumnavigate the globe, etc.
I know what you're going through.

At 17, I bill myself as the World Youngest Professional Sideshow Performer (emphasis on professional)

I am unable to verify this claim because I am under 18.

At age 12 I was doing the blockhead stunt with a 5 inch nail.

Brett.
Hey Brett...weren't you into '9" Nails' when you were 12? :)
Lol...I still am! :)

Brett.
My Daughter just saw 'em Live last week...was in the front line and said it was a great concert...or words to that affect. :) Hopefully she didn't wear her unifom! :) I don't think I'll ever forget the first time I heard him...sci-fi horror tracks till it got to the 'like an animal' part...hahaha.
Heh...heh, that's a good song.

Brett.
At 16, I bill myself as the World Youngest Professional Sideshow Performer (emphasis on professional)

Erik
http://www.InsaneJuggler.com
GODD@MNIT!!!
:)

Brett.
You guys just wait until I'm 15...LOL