(Close Window)
Topic: Classic Wrestling from MSG
Starting tonight (8pm eastern) on the MSG channel, they will show classic WWF wrestling from the 80's.

Should be better than the current crap.
Currant crap can certainly pertain to that AWFUL ECW abortion on Sci-Fi last night.

I feel bad for Rick Flair...he must have lost his mind being part of this garbage.
I loved the ric flair of the 80's. He was cocky, a good worker, and had the unique ability to switch from face to heal and the fans bought off on it. Now I think he is a tired old man who should have left the ring for back office 10 years ago.
If you wanted to see acting did anyone take agander at the world cup they called for the stretcher any time some one fell to the ground . Wrestling use to be Fake,,,,lol
I used to have a WWF window sticker on my truck and people thought that it's wrestling related sticker. No, it's actually World Wildlife Fund..
vinsmagic: you are so totally right. I must say, the acting everytime someone gets touched in soccer/football is out of control. they'd go off on a stretcher sometimes and then be sprinting, full speed one minute later. that stuff has got to end. it's the least enjoyable aspect of the game. don't see that in hockey.
I'm sorry but what is the MSG channel?
Steve V
Madison Sguare Garden Channel from new york. I get it with the sports pack on direct tv. I also get the sunshine network which shows WEW(Womens Extreme Wrestling) sundays and weds at midnight pacific time. WEW is a 1000 times more extreme than tuesday night raw (ecw).
Don't you just love how a 130 pound guy is the World Champ, beating these 400 pound monsters? Gotta love it....But somehow, it works.... :) ..
Hey there Joseph.

When I wrestled in college (real wrestling) I was a heavy guy, but only 5'7 1/2". Because matches are set up by weight class, I always wrestled against 6 footers. I won often by using leverage (speed I did not have). Of couse I got my butt kicked sometimes too.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, lol. flair is still good I think, he proved it in his match against edge, the tlc 1. he can perform better than most new guys
[quote]
On 2006-07-13 09:00, Cliffg37 wrote:When I wrestled in college (real wrestling)[/quote]
Wouldn't that be cool if they had "pro-style" wrestling in college? Just a thought.
[quote]
On 2006-07-12 20:39, Doug Higley wrote:
Currant crap can certainly pertain to that AWFUL ECW abortion on Sci-Fi last night.

I feel bad for Rick Flair...he must have lost his mind being part of this garbage.

[/quote]

I do agree that it a shame but unfortunately Mr. Flair is having money problems. He just went through a very messing divorce with his 2nd (or 3rd, not his currant) wife, plus is having I.R.S. problems and problems with some of his gyms he owns. Luckily Triple H (McMahon) is a big Ric Flair fan.

Ron
You wonder how this happens....Maybe he will have to rassle into his 80's...(5 more years?).. :) ..