(Close Window)
Topic: Pulse stop variations
Can anyone stop their neck pulse?

Can anyone stop their pulse without having to do what you would normally do (wink wink)?
Look at your other thread for responses, and maybe you should think about adding "iwannabea" to the beginning of you username.
Please note, <fascetious interject here> I know of many people who have had their neck pulse stopped, the problem is getting it to start again, with no ill effects. That one goes to the brain, and there are a number of other health issues that can arise as well (look up Vagus nerve, and read about it)
I would tend to look to the Luke Jermay method he uses in lecture for a sucess wtih this one, and no lasting or ill effects.
k
Check out Scott Xavier's Dim Mak
Without doing the thing we don't talk about in public? Oh yes, there is indeed a way, totally clean.

The neck, however, I've never seen, at least in terms of what we usually do.
I should add...I know a bunch of neck things, all of which are about 9-10 on the scale of things that could go drastically wrong, fast. None involve the pulse.
In my pulse stopping routine, the pulse can (not) be felt in the wrists, neck and chest. It certainly can be done, ala Andruzzi and Hilford methods, with no hazards to one's health or well being.

Regards,
-J
My problem is getting my neck pulse to [i]start[/i]. It's been a few hundred years, I think.
No one believes you stopped it if they can't feel it in the first place ! :bwink:
There is a way to do this with a spectator, but each time you do it, you have to use a new spectator. After the third or fourth cremation, the audiences begin to spread very nasty rumors. :devilish:
Bill, but what do you do with the body onstage? Prop it up and poke swords through it?
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (Aug 15, 2006 05:12PM)
[quote]
On 2006-08-15 14:50, Bill Ligon wrote:
Bill, but what do you do with the body onstage? Prop it up and poke swords through it?[/quote]If you grab the loose skin at the back of the neck and twist it just so, the body will give a pleasant smile! Sort of puts a new twist on the term body language. And no problem with a pesky pulse or Andruzzi methods here.
[quote]
On 2006-08-15 18:12, Autumn Morning Star wrote:
[quote]
On 2006-08-15 14:50, Bill Ligon wrote:
Bill, but what do you do with the body onstage? Prop it up and poke swords through it?[/quote]If you grab the loose skin at the back of the neck and twist it just so, the body will give a pleasant smile! Sort of puts a new twist on the term body language. And no problem with a pesky pulse or Andruzzi methods here.
[/quote]

ROTFLMAO!

Bill
Bill,

Just think of all the extra money you could make from being a mentalist hitman. Can you see the promos---Need to get rid of that certain someone? See the Killer Mentalist. Appearing nightly at a different location near you.
Message: Posted by: Autumn Morning Star (Aug 16, 2006 05:42PM)
I heard about Bill's new mentalist routine. They said he really killed.
Better killed, than died...
Can anyone tell me where to find how to do this effect?