(Close Window)
Topic: One Prickely Zombie Fish
I have three Puffer fish(Dried)..Two are nice little round puffed up trophies and the third is a bit larger with huge prickely spines sticking out.
I wish to make a walk around version of a " Grab or be Stabbed" effect if you see what I'm saying.
I want to put the fish in a bag (Three Bags) or something, and then stick my hand in and hope I get the smooth one. Something like that?
Any Ideas?
Like a Smash and Stab routine..... Only Bizarre with my Zombie Fish instead of a knife.(Without crushing the fish).
Please PM me or we can take this to the land down under of secrets.
Thought for a moment you had developed a Zombie Ball effect using a taxidermied puffer fish!
You could do the very simple "Dangerous Opener" from Luke Jermay's Coral Fang using only two fish and two paper bags instead of tubes.
Don't know how you could smash a bag without damaging the fish, and just reachig into a bag to pull one out does not have much of an element of danger...
I have a couple of really odd ideas floating around, but I need to know- How big are the fish?
Gwyd
The fish are about four to five inches long. The prickely one is the largest.
http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/explorations/02sab/logs/aug15/media/puffer_600.jpg
http://www.amonline.net.au/collections/images/ichthyology/240/i1146.jpg
Reminds me of that scene in "Flash Gordon".. the version from the eighties .. Queen did a very cool soundtrack for that.
It was where Flash had to stick his hand inside a tree trunk, and there was an animal of some kind that was lethal inside, it smelled fear/hormones/etc.
I think that the Zombie Poison is still inside!
Mystician

Are you sure that scene wasn't in FLESH GORDON?

Tony
I was too afraid to ask!
No, no.. not the dreaded ***aurus - it was Flash Gordon, in "arbor world" or whatever that region was called.
If you want a Flesh Gordon version of the trick, try this: two beautufl women and one convincing transvestite all dressed alike, wearing jeans. You stick your hand in the zippers of two of them, hopefully not the "wrong one".. ;)
That's a trick? I thought that was a typical Saturday night?

But we digress. You may be close, I don't think that is what he meant by "Prickely Fish."
LOL! <Cracking Up!> This is getting doggone racy for the Café, isn't it?

Nal
How did this get so funny!
I'm dyin' ova hea'!
I don't know Slim. But you know what is coming next...

He who play with Prickely Fish
Get sticky fingers.
ROTFLMAO! Where is this going?

Bill
For non-strolling occasions, you could use three bags, one with your puffer fish and two with inflated balloons the same size as the fish. Instead of reach in, you could smash the two bags with the balloons (the sound would be great)in the same way as most of these routines are staged (i.e., have the spectator mix up the bags, and so on).
Good idea. kaytracy has reminded me that the Zombie Poison is STILL IN THE FISH!....So if I mess up...well....Zombie Dave, or worse.
Remember, this is the bizarre forum - blood filled water balloons !!

(or silicon, keeping with the thread here ... :P )
Blood filled...Then they won't know if I got the right bag or not.
Whoops, good point !

How about plastic baggies, filled with air ?
slam it, and ** POP ** ... was that the puffer .. ? or wasn't it ? ..
no one is sure ! ;)

or for a twist in the kicker - sneak in a porcupine "load" .

or one of those old fashioned needle holder balls..
They would notice if you got the wrong bag by your screams of agony and quick demise. Talk about dying on stage!