(Close Window)
Topic: Brainstorm Session about Cardiographic Variations
Hey Guys,

Recently I have been thinking about how many different variations of Cardiographic I could come up with. It's not been an easy task, as you may find out when you actually try to think of one. We've all seen the original, and many of us have seen DC 'Moon Rise' variation. Great isn't it? I was wondering if any of you have some more inspitational ideas about this effect.

so if any of you have any spicy ideas and themes which could utalise the same effect (drawing visiably changing) yet have twist on the original plot or theme, please let us know.

Your thoughts would be mostly appreciated,

Yours, NBz
Maybe a series of cards with pictures of an animal. Draw the animal and go into the whole..."well, it's actually an animal pictured on an animal cracker box." Instead of drawing the whole deck...

You get the idea!

-Bryan
I have a rabbit rise out of a tophat, and the rabbit is holding the selected card.
Although I haven't read it in a long while, I believe Tarbell 8 may provide you with some ideas.

DD
I haven't seen the original so this might be a good thing for me to brainstorm on for you. Sometimes if you haven't seen the effect it is easier to come up with something new. What is the basic premise of the effect?
Magic Ref

Here's a link to the effect...

http://www.emagictricks.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2901

Mark
Hey Thanks... That's what I thought it was but wasn't sure. I know I have never seen it performed which suprises me because this effect seems to get a lot of chatter on here.. Ok.. I'll put my thinking cap on...
The first thing that came to mind that would be different is to do a sub trunk type effect. Draw a magician and he goes under and someone else rises with the selected card. Or how about A "Sucker" type effect where you draw their card and draw the wrong card. As they yell at you and say you got it wrong, now do the magic and make their actual chosen card appear. I know both of these use one gimmic to go down and a different thing to come up, my guess is that the original effect only used one to come up. I don't know the workings so I don't know if you can add the one going down first. If so I think the double Idea works well and opens up a whole new line of thinking about the effect. The possibilities are endless.
I have an idea for those adults only shows, but I ain't gonna post it here!!!
Adult show?not hard to figure out what rises