(Close Window)
Topic: Saman Zerin: The Paul Escape Code
Dear My Magician Friends,

Please let me introduce you a new young talent.
The new star name is, Paul Escape.
Paul's promotion film is ready now.
Now you are asking why did I start this topic in the Grand Illusion, because in the film you can see an appear and a disappear. This Illusion isn't a cam trick!
I am curious which kind of explanation do you have about this Illusion.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6bnORkfRo

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
A new star?
[quote]
On 2006-09-02 18:19, Magicque wrote:
A new star?
[/quote]

I think Zerin meant Paul could be the next new star in the future.

Good luck Paul.

Las
Thank you!

P
Dear Magicque,

Thank you for your reply, but I feel a little irony in your comment.
It isn't a problem, but I would be pleased to hear some constructive criticism, if I am presenting you a new star's first and talented steps on the way to the Stardom.
I think nobody starts his/her carrier with such an expensive and exacting promo film.
With age 20 I think not much people has a film in this kind of high standard.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Don't be offended...The new star name is...
We don't know the guy. Let him have the chance to prove himself and then call him a star!
We all know Rick Thomas, Burton, MacKing, they are stars!
Paul will maybe be one in the future, who knows?! But only the future will tell Saman!
In Pauls defence. It was Saman who referred to him as a star. That's an opinion and Saman is entitled to brag about those he thinks are headed places. Paul wasn't tooting his own horn.

What really gets me is when performers titles themselves " the newest star in magic" or " magics hottest new star" ..etc on their websites and promo material.

Best,

Tim
Dear Magicque,

Paul Escape is already a star in Hungary.
That's true it is a big question when will he be a World Famous Magician.
This depends only on Paul and Me.
I shouldn't be a mentalist to predict he will be the next Blaine, Criss or Cyril.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
I wish Paul the very best of luck. It's a tough world to be in. There are a lot of magicians and magic acts out there. We already have one David Blaine (some will tell you that one is REALLY enough), only one Criss Angel, and as you mentioned, one Cyril. Now the question is do you want to be like the others or go the easiest way, invent...That's why you should always let the people speak and make their own thoughts...As a well-known magician said, "Don't tell them how good you are, they will find out for themselves..."
Dear Timothy,

I can call Paul as a star because I know the level of the domestic magicians.
Okay we can call him a Star candidate.
By us nobody knows you, but I call you a star because of your values.
Okay we can forget about the star thing, it will depend on time and on his hard work and than we will see who is right.
Oh yes and it depends in his magic consultant and manager as well...

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Dear Magicque,

You are right, Paul Escape have to be different than Blaine, Criss or Cyril.
We are working on his own style to make him different than the others.
He will perform some escapes with illusions and with some street magic.
I hope we can create a good MagicMix out of it.
Thank you very much for your constructive criticism.

Best,

Zerin
No matter what Paul does, magicians in this forum will always compare him to somebody else. Quit worrying about what the magicians in this forum think. None of them will be in the audience when Paul performs. Those regular people in the audience, THEY are the ones you have to convince that he is FIRST, a magician, SECONDLY, a very good magician, and maybe even the best magician they have ever seen. The people you need to convince of his ability to be a star are TV producers, not magicians from this forum nor members of your audience. But take things a step at a time. First convince ordinary people, then the TV Producers, then come back to this forum and if you see the magicians here tearing him apart and putting him down, then you'll know you have succeeded.
Dear Spellbinder,

I agree with your thoughts.
Of course I won't make star of him on this forum, because he is already an accepted magician in Hungary.
Paul is an uncut diamond, it is just the question of the time when will he shine up in full light.
Now we are making arrangements for his TV show, but I think right now it isn't important for you.
My goal was to introduce him for the international magic community and to hear your comments about him, and the best place to do this is The Magic Café Forum.
I want to hear your thoughts about the film and your explanations for the appear and disappear illusion that would be important for me.
For me that would be a great challenge...

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Hi Saman
While I'm definitely not an expert in magic, I did watch your promo piece of Paul and had some thoughts on it. The first floating card trick I felt was a bit long though I thought the card flipping in between both his hands was cool and it seemed to be doing a little dance which was interesting. The moving up and down of the card seemed a little weird and a bit long. In the appearance and disappearance the two assistants looked too stiff. And I understand he's doing street magic but maybe the outfits could be a little different - it just reminded me of David Blaine a bit. I didn't like that he appeared with his arms crossed just standing there. (Sorry Paul - I usually like to see a bit more movement when this type of illusion is done.) At the end the disappearance was very similar to the appearance. Maybe the girls should have been coming and going with him in that part. They just look very stiff. What I did like was his interaction with the people on the street when doing the street magic. Those scenes were a bit short but they showed people enjoying what he did and he looked like he was having fun. It brought out more of his personality. Maybe the appearance and disappearance should have some onlookers surrounding it just to make it more exciting or lively. Also, I noticed that around his neck he was wearing the ellusionist dog tag. ( There's nothing wrong with that but because he's promoting himself, maybe he should have a dog tag made with his name on it instead - just an idea.) Because I work on costumes for a magician I really think you should come up with a signature style for Paul and something for the assistants just so they pop out a little bit more. It doesn't have to be flashy, just a bit stylized. Other than that and for a first promo, its pretty good and Paul definitely seems to be going in the right direction.
Good luck Saman, it's hard work but if you work hard enough, things can get your way!
Magicque
[quote]
On 2006-09-04 16:10, SamanZerin wrote:

I want to hear your thoughts about the film and your explanations for the appear and disappear illusion that would be important for me.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin

[/quote]

Well, since you asked, if I remember right from watching it the other night, it looks like the man who walks by in the background just prior to Paul's appearance may be wondering what is going on (if you get my drift)!

As far as the reappearance goes, a zoom-in would have helped!

Terry
Very 90's
A hole in the ground...? ;o)

I want to apology you guys, because I will answer in one reply, but if I would answer to everyone you would think I want to just fill the place on the Forum. :)
As I said right now we are working on his own style.
I will care about his style and I won't that he looks like somebody else in this business.
Yes, we was already thinking on the Dog Tag, we will made a personal one for him.
About the illusion, I can say there is no hole in the ground, there are no helpers, just the two girls who are appearing Paul.
About the two girls, on of them had problem with her back before the recording (don't ask how happened...) and she couldn't bend down very well, so that's why we have decided the other girl have to move same stiff.
Mixing the Modern with the Retro it is on purpose.
We ha made a CD cover too, what we will show you soon.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin

Posted: Sep 6, 2006 5:35pm
----------------------------------------------
Dear Terry!

I want to congratulate to you, you nearly figured out the solution!
I share with you just one thing, Paul hasn't got any twin brother. :)

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Saman,

Do you want our guesses to be posted here? Because I have a very good guess on how the appearance works. Should I just PM you? Then you can post here if I got it right.
I think Terry did figure out the solution, he is a pretty quick little guy anyway.
Rich
I liked it a lot. Nice way to introduce someone. It´s a great start. I think a little premature to be calling him a star. But he´s on the right track. Huangarian grils, now that´s what I call assistants!!
Well Paul let me say this. I try to be more critics so no one can say that I give you a good review because I'm a Hungarian too. On the video you are doing good but I think you shouldn't do the coin bite and rising card tricks. It is done by other magician (Blaine)and it is like a copycat. Try to bring other card tricks in your act which wasn't on national TV. You handling the card very well. Your card floating and your appearing and disappearing were great. You can be a great magician in the future that for sure.

To Zerin: I totally agree what Terry said. Just a thought why not you moved the girls a bit more far? The time would be shorter.

Jazz all Hungarian girls are beautiful. :)

You can send the guesses about the appearance/disappearance to my private in the Café.
Right now nobody had figured out 100%, but there were some very very close tips. Terry has the closest solution, but I have already gave my congratulations to him.
The coin bite and the rising card trick is shown as a mark of our respect to the other famous street magicians, and they aren't bad for advertising the tricks. :)

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
I think I have seen this appearance sold at Home Depot. It comes with a tarp and a shovel.......

Take care,

Bryan
Dear Bryan,

You don't have to worry about Paul's appearance and disappearance , because this illusion works different than the Home Depot version, but thank you for your notice.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Dear Members,

I want to say thank you for your comments and reply. I hope you will hear from me soon.

Regards,

PE
It's a promo for Paul Escape or for Ellusionist site and tricks? :)
Shapeshifter, Gaffed Ghost, Black Tiger Deck, Hummingbird Card, Moving pips on the 4, Rising card from the box, Ellusionist Tag...
And I didn't understand the sponge ball trick, why did you do this big video editing before the release of the multiple balls?

Dave
Dear Roland,

I don't think so in the promo clip we should present hot, new and never seen before tricks.
My goal was to present you a new magician, who in my plans will show big things to the World.
If you are watching the clip carefully you will see some tricks which aren't from
Ellusionist, if you found them please let me know. :)
In Paul Escape's TV SHOW you will see new and never seen before tricks, which never been performed by anyone.
We showed just parts from the tricks, the full routines aren't important, the goal was to create a good Magic Mix.
The Cups and Balls routine was a new idea from me, because under the cup the objects aren't appearing, but they are transforming.
The orange appears, which transforms into a potato, the potato transforms into a lime, the lime transforms into a garlic and the garlic disappears.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
You need to re shoot the video, 95% of those tricks are what most magic stores sell to tourist here in the USA. So that's why you will get the: been there, seen that reaction. Cups and balls.....been done YES the transforming that's the way my grandfather showed me the cups and balls didn't like it then and still don't like it now! LOL The only thing you add was garlic to the mix. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but if you want to show tricks that have not been done before then you may have to really come up with your own, because from what I've seen....nothing new at all. That maybe new over there but here no such luck. That has what some people do for kid shows.
Dear Lusion,

If you are reading my replies carefully, you will see I have already answered your
questions.
This Promo-Video was made Exclusively to Sponsors and for TV Company's Managers.
They don't care about the tricks, if they are new or aren't.
The point is, this is a well made material with we can present Paul Escape anywhere without problem.
Very small proportion of magicians like Paul has this kind of high standard
Promo-Clip in the World.
This promo is the proof, anybody could have a same high standard film like Blaine, Cyril or Criss if you have a Professional Team behind you.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Your point is true and made that he indeed did make the same kind of material as the 'big boys' and you touch a point as to why more magicians don't do the same? As to here in the US its not hard to do that kind of video. I know the services of great editor from KinWorld that can put together an awesome promo on a budget.
Dear Lusion!

I didn't asked that, why other magicians didn't make such a Promo, I said that just a few magicians has a same high standard clip on the world like Paul Escape has.
I am proud, in Hungary we can make a same good quality video as the Magic Video Companies. :)
I think there aren't good and bad tricks, there is only good and bad performer.
By a good performer every trick is good!

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Don't take it the wrong way, but I've been reading everyone's comments here and everyone including myself have pointed this or that and you seem to be answering all your own questions. Now that I've looked at the appearance/disappearance I think it had something to do with the camera angle and how close that man walking behind the shoot really was to the illusion - meaning that he saw Paul very differently than we did. Anyway, just a guess. Yes it was all well put together but maybe you should have mentioned everything we had commented on was to be overlooked because you had already thought of that stuff (ex: the dog tag, the stiff girl, etc.) Also, I don't know about you but in the US,sponsers and TV producers do care about whats on the tape. They know when they've seen a David Blaine 1000 times over. They are looking for fresh, exciting, new stuff that will amaze the audience. Otherwise we could all just walk up to them, hand them our business cards and get hired on the spot. Everyone does care. And the people on this forum (excluding myself because I'm new around here)have the experience and many know a lot about promoting themselves and others and that's why you keep getting similar answers to this post. ;)
Dear Elecktra,

The questions are the same so I can just repeat myself by the answearing.
We want to make Paul famous in Hungary and in Europe.
Right now we don't have US in our plans. :)
StreetMagic in Europe is unknown by the audience, Sponsors and TV Managers, it is
well-knowned just by magicians.
When I show this Promo to a Sponsor he thinks it is something new, becouse they never seen Cyril's or Criss's TV shows.
We won't show the new tricks on the Promo, we will do that if we are asked to make a TV show.
We asked for the appearnce/disapperance's explonation, becouse we wanted to make this topic more interessting.
If somebody has a tipp about the explonation they can PM me, becouse this is a magic secret and it shouldn't be discussed on an open forum. :)
I think nobody had figured it out in 100%, but there are very very close explonations.
This Promo is like that: Ladies and Gentelmen, he is Paul Escape!
What do you think, did I answered your questions? :)
Oh yes, the guy at the back isn't an extra!

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Hey Saman,
I think you were a lot clearer now than the original posts. If this is the case that in Europe they don't know what Street Magic is then your video will definitely serve its purpose to expose Paul Escape to this audience. It was well done. Oh I never said the guy in the back was an extra - but I will PM you later to better explain my guess. (Sorry I forgot we don't talk about sectets in the open forum.)

Elecktra
Forget that do that on a football field at the 50 yard line! LOL
Hmm... Honestly.... The appearing and disappearing was a bit slow.... I believe magic has moved on to a level of quickness when it comes to these types of effects.

Paul is a talented young man, but the style is a bit too close of David Blaine’s.... (Everyone knows what I think about Blaine) The video is nicely done... HOWEVER.... IT does not show Pauls personality, or what is unique about him. Plus, I thought a few things were dragging a bit and to an untrained eye some effects looked like they were repeating.

In my opinion these items would/could oppose a problem with TV producers anywhere in the world. Re-work it a bit… Love to see the end result….

ELECKTRA, I see now we have the same point and I want to say thank you for your comments about the Promo and about Paul Escape.
I am waiting for your PM. :)

LUSION, your idea is very good, I like it, but I think rather than the futball field the Gobi desert would be better idea. :)

CURTIS, the Promo is done and we won't make any changes, this is good enough for us.
I don't think so we should speed-up the appearance and disappearance, this is good how it is right now.
As you can see David Copperfield's appearence in China is very nice becouse it isn't rushed. :)

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
So whats going on with your Intruder Box? Looks nice there are a couple of things I think you will or should change but all in all something that I am sure lay people would like.
Dear Lusion,

I think the IntruderBox is beside of the point of the Paul Escape topic, but I will answer your question. :)
The ones who asked for the IB's rights I had gave my permission to them, so they can modify as they want.
I think we will see some spectacular modifications.
Thank you for your praise.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Hallo SamanZerin and Paul,

here are some ideas I got watching your video.

First, I really like the vanish and appearance part and think they
are very convincing. Nevertheless I think the video does Paul no
justice: judging on the picture I would think he is a jerk, more
focused on his tricks than on the audience (but a good runner). Most
shots show his view concentrated on his actions. The few times he
looks up into the camera his mood appears rather bored to me. Why
should I applaud a performer who doesn't care if I'm watching? As a
spectator I would like to have seen more of the person Paul Escape -
not only his hands. As a host I would like to see him interacting
with people, before I expose my guests to his show. If I had only
seen the coin bite part, I would be left with an much better
impression of his stage person. To me this was the most likable part
and I really enjoyed it.

What puzzles me about this video is: Why did you take so much effort
in using special visual effects (slow-motion, vintage, circling the
actor) but made no connection between sound and picture. Take the
beginning for example the music start with some [i]"soft"[/i] cords then
the drums [i]"smash"[/i] in, that would be the perfect moment for a strong
effect, a cut or a rapid zoom. The first appearance of the turning
card. and the stopping are a too subtle shift to correspond to the
music. The whole video is full of such moments [i]"out of tune"[/i]. Why
not cut and pitch the song so that the curtain is raised on the long
[i]I[/i] after [i]that gets me through the night[/i] or some more gentle music
while floating the card.

Using the same [i]"commercial"[/i] effects that Blaine or Chris Angel
employ, will be no problem in most parts of Europe. Here in Germany
for example bothe are rather unknown.

Eventually, I've to admit that the video works well nevertheless.
Now I'm really curious to see Paul Escape life and I think a lot of
youtube visitors do so as well. Any plans to do a show in Germany?
Video production comment: the high speed 360's would have been better if you made and used one of these: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/steadycam

Good ideas in the production but a bit shaky. You should get a lot of gigs with it.
Hi lui,

thank you for your sincere reply.
This was our first film, so everything can't be perfect, I hope you understand this. :)

About my personality, if I am talking with a host and I show this film they think: "Hmm that's great but we want to see something in live!" and when I perform in live for them they are freaked out and they enjoy it as you saw by the coin bite. And they say: "Well, that's it what we want!" :) And I think that's the point I and other magicians working for.
But it was a good point from you, I think in the future we will keep this in view.

Show in Germany? Well, right now nobody asked me to perform in Germnay, but if somebody askes for it, that would be a pleasure for me. I have 2 Escape Shows BagEscape and JacketEscape and a close-up show.

We will make a promo film for the JacketEscape. I think it will be done in middle of October, it can be watched on my website: http://www.paulescape.com

Regards,

PE
I personaly did not like the video at all...It seemed a bit cocky and didn't get anything cross about this "new star" I know nothing about him and therefore at the end of the video couldent care less about booking him, watch more, ect...The music for me was a turn off but that I know is a personal thing...All the close up of the spounges, cups and balls and coins ect should probably go...If there was only one of these close ups in the vid maybe right at the begining that would be ok but this vid to me is a collection of tricks that just about anyone can do and makes Paul look very average. Maybe do somthing with that appearence at the beging. Maybe produce him have him aproach the camera and introduce himself. DO somthing conects him with the viewers...Also put in more reaction shots...they don't need to be freak outs but shots of people laughing and smiling will go along way.

Also Paul comes of as a Kid trying to be a cool adult in the vid.

These are just my thoughts feel free to ignore them.

Best of luck with it,

Anton

(p.s. I don't say any of this to be rude or mean...I belive in what I say and olny say it to help)
Okay, I just have to say this, and I am sure others here are thinking the same thing.

It does not have to do with the video per say, but goes to appearance/impression.

What is with the name? Paul ESCAPE?

I know it may be too late to change that as he may have become known by that name, but I think that using the term escape as a last name seems a bit less than professional.

It sounds like the stage names we used to come up with as kids just starting out.

Think about it, most of the names you think of as great magicians, mentalists, escape artists ect. have used a "normal" first and last name. Now it might not have been their given birth names, but "normal" sounding none the less.

I think Paul could gain a bit more respect and be looked upon as more professional if he used a "proper" last name.

Just my .02 cents. YMMV
Hy all,

forget about the tricks for a moment. This film is a promo, as Zerin said, this musn't contain brand new original stuff, that would have no sense. This film is made for promote myself.
I know in US these tricks are avarage, but the tricks aren't important, the important thing is how can you handle the crowed/audience, how can you speak, and how well practiced are your slight-of-hand tricks.
I think the host doesn't give a heck which kind of tricks I perform, he wants to hear great response from the audince and when he gets it he is satisfied with the show and he will ask me an other time too.
Nn artist name has nothing to do with the show's success, it depends on me and not on my artist name.

By the way it was good to hear other critism too.

Regards,

PE
Assessing "star value" is always somewhat subjective, but when basketball fans see a Magic Johnson or a Michael Jordan perform on the court, there is little doubt in anyone's mind they've seen a star. I think most people who frequent the forums of this Café know magic relatively well, and what concur that what we saw on the video wasn't "star" status. Whether from the tricks performed ( the B-2 Bomber - pen ripping through bill was a freebie on penguin.com last month for orders over $30) or the overall presentation, it didn't yell "star." Without meaning any malice, I imagine there's dozens or more people who read these forums who could put on a more impressive show. That's not to say Paul isn't a talented young man with potential to go somewhere. But a few stocks tricks, even if smoothly performed, edited into a video with music doesn't make a star. However, I do wish him the best of luck of he continues with the art of illusion and takes it another level or two, which may come closer to "star."
Hi jayhoward,

the pen in the film isn't B-2, but yes it is from penguinmagic.
I think we are done with the star thing.
And I won't replay myself about the "common" tricks, but hey what kind of tricks do you perform to your audince? I think nearly the same tricks, yes they are common but gets the best respons/reactions from the specs.
In a 4 minutes long film there is no time and sense to show my full repertoire, I hope you understand this. :)

And there is a VERY IMPORTANT POINT: This film was made for lay people and not for magicians, sure I will make a film for you guys, but hey with age 20 I think it isn't bad and I am performing magic 1 year ago.

Anyway, thanks for your post!

Regards,

Paul
Paul I agree tricks don't matter to much...(trust me they are what you make of them) but your promo doesn't show how you can entertain or interact with an audience either! You need to include that in the video. I feel your promo shows to manny tricks but nothing else...remeber its not a promo about a magic dvd its a promo about YOU! Your video doesn't tell me who you are... nothing in the vid makes you stand out more than anyone else in my opinion.

Also I diagree there is a lot in a name...

Paul Escape is a generic name.... You are not the only (insert first name) Escape. There are other people with the same last name... it adds to your avergeness...

Paul keep with it...

Anton "James Royalty"

p.s. if you only knew what people said to me about my first vid/show...but hey now I'm better because of it!
Hi Paul.

First off, I hope you don't feel people are looking to pick on you unfairly. That is certainly not my intent, and I don't think it's anybody else's either. If you've been doing magic for only a year you are off to a wonderful start. However, I think if you really want someday to achieve "star" status, then you should accept that a year of practicing magic is just a start. I'm sure if you asked many of the successful magicians who frequent these forums, most of them would tell you they have worked far longer than that to get where they are today. I know you say the video is only made to "promote myself." But if you listen to what Anton is saying, it doesn't really promote you as anything special, magically speaking. You may say it's only for lay people, but if you hope to get bookings or get agents interested in you, it has to impress them, and they've seen a lot of people who can do everything you did in the video and then some. I assume that when you posted your video here you realized this is not a website for "lay people," and that you did want people to tell you honestly what they thought. Rather than either you or Saman being self-defensive, I would just take some of the criticism people have given you and run with it, as we say. If you are able to understand the issues people had with your video and what they think you are missing right now as a performer, it might help to take your magic to a next level. Good luck to you and may we one day see your name flashed across television screens in Europe.
Hello guys,

I understand your critism and I think they are right, I know I have to learn a lot. Sometimes your critism very hard for me, but hey that's why we opened this topic, your are magicians and not lay people, so you are watching this film in a different view and you have other opinions about the film than an average Joe.

The other thing: US is a different market. Here in EU a lot of people thinks that every magician is a jerk and they are f**king with rabbits and doves. So that's why we focused more on the tricks.
We don't have Criss Angel and David Blaine shows here, just a very very small group of people (internet freaks) knows them.
I know it is hard to understand, but we have other rules here, managers and producers didn't see this kind of magic before. First they have to get to know this kind of art of magic and after I can sell myself.
I think there could be more reaction shoots, but the next time.

Guys I was never disappointed when I read your comments about my film. As I said you were right in some points.
Here in Hungary the responses to the film are fantastic, I have to work a lot to get same respons from you, magician friends.

Regards,

PE

PS: I never heard Escape as an artist name before... but I like it and I think it is good for me, becouse I am an escape artist. :)
I want to apology. Sorry for the rude word, I won't hurt magicians who works with animals, but this is the experience here when I talk with lay people.

Regards,

PE
I quite enjoyed it.

Don't much care how the appearance and disappearance were achieved - it works - that's all that matters - I didn't see where he came from or where he went.
The setting is beautiful.

I get the point that you're selling his ability to perform magic but I think other posters make a very valid point about showing personality - we saw plenty of 'brooding kid as sex god' Mtv stuff but when he smiled everything came alive - he's got a great smile - why not use it?

The girls reacting to the trick showed that he doesn't just do tricks - he can also mystify and entertain so I agree more reaction shots would be good.

The name is irrelevant - as long as people can remember it who cares?

I'll get shot for this (with no chance of catching the bullet) but magicians won't decide if he's a star or not - lay people will. They will not care if he spent 20 years perfecting an original illusion or spent $100 at Penguin last week - if he can entertain them and make them like him - he'll do okay.

Perhaps also we should be careful when judging people in other countries. I have no idea what facilities and opportunities are available to him in Hungary. I do know that, like my American friends, I am lucky to live in a wealthy country where items other people would struggle to have are both easily available and affordable.

I got a sense from some of the posts that there was some formula he had to follow: have the right name, pay his dues, perform more unique tricks...

A lot of this is important but we are in entertainment and if A + B equalled C in this game there'd be a star on every block.

Let's give a young ambitious magician some encouragement - he'll make mistakes - and, like us all, learn from them.

One word of caution though - while I like a colorful turn of phrase, for all our sakes, think before you type Mr Escape. I don't want to see magicians becoming social outcasts because of suspicions about our relationships with our livestock.
Dear PlasticDestiny,

Thank you for your creative and constructive critisem, that's why we showed this clip on the Magic Café forum.
We can't make any changes on the film, but by the next film we will keep in view your advices and comments.

Best Regards,

Saman Zerin
Hello guys,

I think this topic is done, thank you for your comments, I read a lot of good replys, I will keep them in view.

Regards,

PE