(Close Window)
Topic: WOW!
WOW..... What else is there to say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo

Best,

Tim
I'd love to do something like that but the end picture wouldn't look much different from the first. All I hear in my family whenever they see me again is "Oh my god! You haven't changed a bit!"

I usually follow their comments with "Do you refer to my behavior or my looks?"
WOW is right. I thought I would get bored quickly but suddenly I was under the spell and wanted to see it to the end. Some people got a lot of time on their hands and their hands on a camera.
Someone did an averaging routine on the six year span of pictures. It showed what we already knew. At least those of us to stayed to the end.

He hasn't changed a bit.
That video was pretty cool. The piano music used in the background really added to the "artistic" effect of the video. I, too, was mesmerized by the video. On youtube.com there was also something similar done by an Asian female, but I think her video only spanned a couple of years. This guy definitely has her beat by at least three or four years!
He kind of looks like George Stroumboulopoulos.
Hoodrat, you might have been thinking of this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55YYaJIrmzo (every day for three years).
These don't impress me. You have to give them both credit for doing it, but it would be much more effective if someone who was losing a lot of weight or growing a long beard did this.
I watched both of these videos before!
Excellent work.
I think it takes a lot of dedication to do something like this.
I mean, 6 years!
I found some old (15 years) promo photos of myself today. I really used to look that good?

[*sigh*]

I think I need a drink. Maybe two.
It put me to sleep
To those who weren't impressed by the time tranposition. It wasn't the change of the person over time that impressed me. ( there was very little change in this case)

For some reason this video reminded me just how fast 6 years is gone from your life. that's what I got from it anyway. I think that was the intention of it... regardless it made that impression on me. Makes me want to appreciate the next 6 even more. In what seems like a few moments ... they will be gone as well.

Best,

Tim
WOW !!
Timothy -- well said. I had the same thoughts watching the video.
[quote]
On 2006-09-11 23:08, Timothy Drake wrote:

For some reason this video reminded me just how fast 6 years is gone from your life. [/quote]

Watching the photos change so quickly gave me the same feeling of how quickly, like it or not, we cash in the days without return.
Yes, that definitely is a WOW!

Ron