(Close Window)
Topic: One Gallon Glass Jars
I need all of you to put your heads together for this one. My Father owns a Deli, Every wee we throw away Glass Gallon Jars..... they screem magic trick to me but I can't figure out what to do with them any suggestions?
Maybe you could paint the inside and then fill the jars with a bunch of spring snakes. just a thought.
They are great for sideshow bouncers and gaffs...
I'll have to think on this more.
Gwyd
They sound like perfect props for a 'Professor's lab' themed show, a brain in one, crocodile eyes in another etc etc.

Mark
Freeze one in a block of ice with a prediction in it.

scott
In memory of Johnny Carson, leave one on Funk and Wagnell's front porch with a message from Carnac The Magnificent in it.

Oh, you're serious? How about turning it upside down and using it to cover a spirit bell? Or for a container for a visible "Miser's Dream" (it would make a great sound!). And with all these new tricks of putting caps and coins in bottles, how about a JUMBO quarter in the bottle?
Your jars sound like the perfect containers for the "Sands of India" (colored sand) effect. And one of them might also make a good home for a Dancing Handkerchief! SETH
[quote]
On 2006-09-11 18:50, magicmarkdaniel wrote:
They sound like perfect props for a 'Professor's lab' themed show, a brain in one, crocodile eyes in another etc etc.

Mark
[/quote]

That's exactly what popped into my mind. I could sure use them at Halloween. It's just around the corner you know.

Regan
Would they be big ehough for an educated goldfish? just the one mind!
Some very interesting Ideas.... Regan My father throws away about 8-10 of these a week if you want some send me your address and I can ship some to you or check with a local Deli. Pickles and Hot peppers come in these jars.