(Close Window)
Topic: October 28th...Any Bizarrists in West Michigan looking for a gig?
Afternoon all!
I am trying to book a pre-Halloween show on Grand Rapids MI on the 28th of October. Fairly big show with a massive stage, so I am looking for unique acts.
I need one of two things- A really solid Bizarre Magic stage act-Large and Bloody illusions a must! Something very visual without being the usual cheesy stage magician stuff. I either need that, or the exact oppositte. Someone to do good solid walkaround Bizarre magic.
I need local because the budget is not all that spectacular, and I'd rather spend $ on the performer than on travel costs from somewhere exotic...Say...Iowa.
You would be sharing the stage with a couple of bands, some other specialty acts and of course, my beloved Devil Dolls with their usual mess of blood, guts and mayhem.
If you are interested, or know someone around here who would be, PM me with a brief description of what you have in mind, the length of your performance, any special requirements for your act and approximately how much it would cost to get you here to perform, and we will see what we can work out.
Thanks much!
Gwyd
Sorry...Just posting to pull this to the top one more time...
Am I really the only one in West Michigan?
Sweeeeet....I am a Bizarre monopoly.
Gwyd
*** why do you have all the fun ? Blood, Guts ,mayhem and girls playing with fire.

Best of luck with the show . Wish I could be there . GO DEVIL DOLLS .
Gsidhe,

I am near Ann Arbor and would like to talk to you. PM me!