(Close Window)
Topic: Reza hits the road....
Hey guys and gals...

Have you seen the new tour trailer for Reza? He's a great guy and looks like his show is right inline with his character! Here's a link if you haven't seen it yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zUubrWJi3g

I'd love to know what others think of the video and if you've seen the show, what where your thoughts?

-Bryan Gilles
Looks good, but I'd like to see a magician throw the cloth in something that would look something different from Copperfield...
That was a great video. I have talked to Reza and he's a great guy. He's dedicated to what he does and he can very well be the next biggest name in magic.
Reza has a great trailer, and looks like he knows what he's doing!
Looked great to me.

Sileeni.................................................
How many ways are there to throw a cloth out of your way?......Reza did a awesome job and the video was great.

Take care,

Bryan
I agree with Bry1513 how many ways can you throw a cloth ? and as a magician you wanna swing it around a lil ;)

I'm gonna have my cloth burst into flames!!
I really like the motorcycle appearance....I haven't seen a 1982 Honda 4 stroke in quite some time, now if that thing starts that's real magic! I'm kidding, nice work.
Absolutely love Reza's videos. He really does make them look professional! I would love to see this show. Though there are indeed similarities to Copperfield.

--Jack :pepsi:
I, for one, don't see any problem with a magician who has certain similarities to Copperfield or any other top name in the business. Every magician I know has been influenced by someone, whether it's Copperfield, Henning, Andre Kole, Penn & Teller, Mac King, etc, etc, etc...

The problems come in when one magician directly uses another's material without permission - but that's been beaten to death here already.