(Close Window)
Topic: Crystal Box Hiding Space
Hello fellows,

I need to know the averagely hiding space for the Classic Crystal Box (rectangular shape)for the Western lady. Anybody here can help me please?
For Asia lady, I can use for 7.5 inch thickness and 40 inch x 24 inch.
Thank you very much.

Cheers,
CC.
Around 9" however if your real deceptive you can squeeze 10"" from that space.
I would suggest a static measurement of no more than 8", and a bottom pan with a give of 1/4" - 1/2".

Jack
Thanks jack...
I agree with Jack here.
Mine is like 7 inches and it's a sqeeze the table is probly 2 feet by 4 feet
Hello reply me this the the effect

effect ====The magician displays an attractive aluminum frame sitting on a this base. Taking large sheets of clear Plexiglas, he slides them into the frame, forming a box quite like and aquarium. When he finishes he has a completely encased transparent enclosure. The magician covers the Plexiglas box for a moment with a large cloth. With a mystic pass he whisks away the cloth to show that a lovely young lady now fills the Crystal Casket.
Crystal Casket is made to pack flat for transport and may be done surrounded.
That is the classic way to perform this illusion....as it has been stressed before, I hope those of you that have this illusion don't perform it in this manner. A very creative way was pointed out by JC sum that had me build and buy a Crystal Casket.
Thanks, yes, Sum is very creative young gentlemant, he is my friend....

Cheers,
CC.
If you are going to construct this type of thing yourself, you could use the "wedge principle" (PM me if you need specifics). This would allow you to have an apparent thickness of 4".
These are the times when shoe size counts! Actually, make sure that your assistant rehearses this with the same shoes she will wear in the show. (No shoes works even better, if it will be OK in your show.) Wrong shoes will through your timing off if nothing else.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Thanks fellows, I am happy be a member of this Café...
Remember if your assistant fits first time....its too big....if you take off some depth within reason she will find a way to get into it. An assistant needs to practice fitting into hiding spaces not fly in there first try.