(Close Window)
Topic: Where can I find a ring for ring and rope routine?
Where can I find a 3"-4" solid ring? The material would need to be around a centimeter thick. I guess it could be welded, but I would prefer the ring to be seamless; maybe stainless steel, or brass would be nice.
I want it for a ring and rope routine, but I can't seem to find a ring like I am describing. Any help is appreciated.

-Paul
Possibly a boating supply place...
Craig Dickson at Wizard Craft had some brass ones last week.
Al
Hi Paul:

I bought one of the rings that Al mentioned, and it's terrific. I bought the chrome ring, but you can also buy a brass version. I have looked long and hard for a beautiful, seamless ring, and here it is:

http://www.wizardcraftmagic.com/WebStore/ProductDetails1.asp?ProductID=309&VisID=6764

Ron
Thanks, guys. That is exactly what I am looking for in a ring.

-Paul
Ron,
Thanks for the link. A brass ring is almost impossible to find. I use several different kinds of rings, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a brass one, too.
Al Angello
Thanks, Al. I think you will really like it, too. A brass quarter-pounder.
Seamless and Polished Chrome Plated Brass or Polished Solid Brass 3 3/4" Ring - $15. Weighs 1/4 pound. The best. http://www.wizardcraft.com Dealer pricing also available through Murphy's Magic Supplies.
Here in the Midwest, most tack shops (horse shops) have many different rings. I find the ones I use there - though not real seamless.
I agree! And when in doubt, call the Charles Tandy Company in Fort Worth, TX. They also own companies that manufacture saddles. (Or ask an old rodeo cowboy to get you one.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
I got mine from Jo-Ann Fabrics for .39 cents. It has a seam, but it doesn't bother me very much.