(Close Window)
Topic: Live at the jailhouse is up
http://www.kozmomagic.com

clips and info

you also can pre-order theres a discount
Koz, are you crazy? 3 disks and only $65 including shipping? What, are you trying make this affordable for everyone? I would have paid that just to see Paul Green perform and teach!

Chris

-------------------
Disk I Contents:
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN A RESTAURANT
CHOOSING A RESTAURANT
HOW TO DRESS
HOW TO GET THE JOB
HOW TO KEEP THE JOB
PROMOTION
STAFF RELATIONSHIPS
TIPS
GETTING PAID
CHARACTER
TYPES OF EFFECTS
AMOUNT OF MATERIAL

KIRK CHARLES PERFORMS AND EXPLAINS: SPONGE BALLS, AN IN THE HANDS COPPER/SILVER, MATCHES, BAR BASKETBALL AND BUSINESS CARD

GARRETT THOMAS PERFORMS: RUBIX CUBE, RING THING, 4 COIN PRODUCTION, BIG COIN LITTLE PURSE PLUS, GARRETT EXPLAINS HIS AMAZING WAY TO VANISH AND PRODUCE LARGE PROPS AT A TABLE

PAUL GREEN PERFORMS: PYGMY PADDLE (A GREAT TRICK THAT WILL PROMOTE THE RESTAURANT WITH A GIVE AWAY), HERE THERE AND CHICAGO TOO! ( HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE PLOT WITH RED HOT MOMMA) AND CARD TO WALLET ROUTINE WITH A GREAT TIP TO HELP YOU NEVER MISS AND GIVE AWAY YOUR BUSINESS CARD AT THE SAME TIME.

Disk II Contents:
APPROACHING THE TABLE: WHEN & HOW

DAN FLESHMAN PERFORMS & EXPLAINS: RISING CARD, CARD TO MOUTH, MOMMA IN MY WALLET

THREE WAYS TO LEAVE THE TABLE: ENTERTAINMENT NOT DESIRED, THE FOOD COMES, YOU FINISH THE SHOW

KOZMO PERFORMS & EXPLAINS: SWEET N LOW SURPRISE

Disk III Contents:
JUSTIN MILLER PERFORMS & EXPLAINS: SHOCKINGLY SWEET, SUGGESTION

ODDS & ENDS: DEALING WITH HECKLERS, EVOLUTION OF YOUR MAGIC, SELF PROMOTION, POCKET MANAGEMENT., MISTAKE RECOVERY, MAKING FRIENDS, WORKING FOR CELEBS

FAVORITE STORIES

PARTING COMMENTS
Ok $100.00 :)

buy the set
It's worth that much and more!!!

I'm first in line. Come on everyone, let's support Kozmo magic ( first rate INCREDIBLE producers of DVD's ).

You get to see performers like PAUL GREEN... DANNY FLESHMAN... KIRK CHARLES... GARRETT THOMAS... JUSTIN MILLER and even KOZMO himself!

Chris
Yea even me WOW! :)
We get to see more than your arm? Cool!
Steve V
Yep....go to the web page and you can see me now!!!!! WOW!
With Scotty York retired, Kozmo is the "Silver Fox"!
Lol that's too funny.....
Great line-up! I'd get this set for the Kirk Charles material, alone. If the quality is one tenth that of your Slydini set then I'll wind up 1000 times ahead of my investment. Ted, all I can say is "Keep 'em coming!"
Yea....this thing was a monster to produce....a MONSTER so much material...i think its a good set...i hope everyone buys them and thinks they got their moneys worth....
This WILL go down as THE BEST DVD SET of 2006!
Justin Miller
And we get to see our good friend Justin Miller perform one more time!!!!

Chris
Lemme see if I have this right It should be $100 or more but will be $80 unless you jump now at $65 to get 3 dvds that if they are 1/10th the quality of the Slydini then you'll find a 1000x return on the investment and that is if you see Justin 1 more time on the DVD that may be the best dvd and deal in 2006.... that's a lot of numbers for a three dvd set.
Steve V
I'm confused!
[quote]
On 2006-10-22 22:23, tedb wrote:
I'm confused!
[/quote]

Koz, you're an Engineer turned Magician, so Steve's math is throwing you off. It's quite easy to compute:

BUY THIS DVD SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me...i have bought it!!!!! TRUST ME ON THAT! but please everyone buy this dvd set....not much money, could change your life
What did you guys think of the clips?
Hi Kozmo,
Just whaoooo I just think as MagicChris...
And Now after the US you can do the same in other countries .... let me see, I've got an idea what about France...I'm just kidding you :), but doing that in other countries is, I think, a good idea.
About the clips......I want more :)
I will buy my set very quickly.
Thanks for sharing (with this price, it's sharing for free)this "merveilles"
Arthur
:) thanks very much...if you have an idea for a project PM me and we will talk about it

all the best
koz
Paid in full.
I can't wait!
Ted, serious question. Your production levels are top notch as is the content. Have any of the big companies tried to get you to stop your packaging procedure because the Slydini dvd and now this one are very economic and it kind of puts some others in a bad light. I don't want your prices higher but I bet some out there would like it.
Steve V
I doubt very highly that any of the big guys even know who I am! I think I'm pretty insignificant, don't you?

I'm always looking for ideas...we would like to do a Slydini type project next year so if anyone ahs any ideas I would love to hear about it
I don't know, my favorite dvd's over the last year or so have all come out of your production company.
Steve V
Well thanks, I'm glad you liked them we are trying I can tell you that...i think you will really love this restaurant thing but one never knows....its very different...its open to some critisism but not too much I think...it reminds me of art of 1 ecccept theres magic there and its 6 hours long...but its kind of the same thing...heres how it works kind of thing...i'm hoping everyone who has ro will buy like it a lot....
Look at Bob Kohler. He was an underground guy that became a first rate producer of DVD's. Kozmo Magic same out of nowhere with just the finest products. Murphy's carry's them. That's a seal of approval.

I don't think this is like opening a store back east and you get a visit from a local "businessman" and you have to shut down.

Koz, just fromt he clips I saw I know everyoen is gonna love this project. This is what was needed: a guide to table hopping with real workers in a real environment.

Chris
I hope so
Yeah, yeah, Koz makes the best DVDs on the market. Its a given.

What I want to know is when he is going to put that silly camera down and make the loop balls?

Tony
Right now! really! and I don't hold the camera! :) I'm not that talented! but my partner jack is
This is going to be great..I'm tellin you guys..this is magic history.
Justin Miller
This is going to be great, another thing on my wish list!

[quote]
On 2006-10-25 07:55, jussy wrote:
This is going to be great..I'm tellin you guys..this is magic history.
Justin Miller
[/quote]

I thought you were leaving magic?
I am but I filmed this like 4 months ago.
Just because I am leaving does not mean that projects that have been in the que will be botched..
Justin Miller
Are you entering the entertaining world of mime?
Steve V
I cant wait for this set!
Attention all existing/potential restaraunt magicians..
got to http://www.closeupartist.com for a special announcement regarding this DVD set.
Justin Miller
See http://www.murphysmagic.com/site/blog.html

Tim