(Close Window)
Topic: Gazzo's here
Working at the Magic Castle. At lunch today he told me he is now living/working in West Palm Beach, FL with THE PERFECT GIG. He is paid (by resort/hotel) to perform and also allowed to make tips.
Good for him! It's about time he got a real job.

:goof:
West Palm Beach for the winter, huh? Gotta start callin' him [b]Geezo[/b].
Next thing ya know he will be using little wrinkly balls with Geritol bottles as his finals and drop a box of Bran from his hat.....
Every time they see his act is like the very first time! (Even if they take a walk along the same route each day at the same time!)...

I'll bet that it takes at least a half hour to find someone to use his famous line...

"Hey virgin.. come on over here I want to show you some magic..."
Mr. Biro,

A real pleasure meeting you yesterday at the Richard Turner Performance at the Castle. I caught Gazzo's 10:30PM Show in the Parlor. A work of art. Been too busy busking to write about it on my blog, but I'm sure I'll do that in the next day or two.

Hope next time we meet we can sit down for a longer chat.

Sincerely,

Tom Frank
Thanks Tom... didn't recognize you without the CIGAR... yah, next Friday let's do lunch at table 29 (the roundn one). Turner was unbelievable, especially in that he kept saying "Anyone in a hurr? No. I'll do more." And the miracles just kept coming. The man is from another level for sure. As is the Gazz... What a treat to have BOTH in town at the same time.

Also... Wednesday's at Dean Dill's is the hot tip here in town.
Richard Turner is a champ. No doubt about it.
Where in WPB Florida is Gazzo working?
Thanks,
Larry Zaslow
WPB isn't all that big. Just watch for the bowler.

And listen for "I'm your REAL father!"
Anyone know if he will still be there in mid April?
Wow Gazzo retired to West Palm Beach?

Its start a rumor day!
Gazzo lives there and is NOT retired, he's on salary with a major resort/hotel.
Gazzo kill 'em at his Sunday night shows. We got a great picture of a bunch of street workers in the castle lobby: me, Gazzo, Whit Haydn, Gerry Katzman, George Viney. Will post it if I ever get emailed a copy.
Gazzo's protege, Billie Kid (see Gazzo's newest dvd) did the cups at the table outside the parlor. She wowed the punters.
Bill Malone and David Blain came to watch Gazzo's show. Bill Malone showed me a move that had been giving me trouble. He's a great guy. Fun night.

Jim
Argh... Jimbo my man... you shudda called moi!
Any reason why nobody will post the name of the "major resort" Gazzo's working?
While it's true that WPB is small, it ain't that small! As Stephen Wright would say...I'd sure hate to paint it.
As my parents have made the mandatory migration south from NY to Boca, and as I'll be taking my family to visit them over the holidays, I'd really love to know where Gazzo is performing so I can treat them all to his show. Ever since Malone's Magic Bar closed I've got nothing to do while I'm down there!
Thanks,
Larry Zaslow
It's because Gazzo is really a secret government spy and the whole WPB resort/hotel thing is a ruse. You'll read about it in a book 80 years from now.
I would post it but I forgot the name of it. It might be a Sheraton property, but when we were talking it was late and I was tired and didn't take notes.
I don't know where you are getting your information from. I was with Gazzo for a few days at the Castle watching his shows. I asked him what his plans are and he told me that he is leaving Florida and moving to Italy and working for the Italian government in a local tourist spot. Stand by for more info.....
I would say it's safe to say that sometimes even Gazzo doesn't know where Gazzo will show up next.
Or, you could go to his website and see it there :

http://www.gazzoshow.com/html/schedule.htm
I don't know but I just got back from key west and did'nt see him there.
Ooh, bad timing on your part. You happened to pick the one week that he was in California.

Better luck next time, and thanks for playing "Where's Gazzo."
[img]http://static.flickr.com/104/299267317_d57821e40f_m.jpg[/img]

Had dinner with him tonight! Nice to be able to spend some nice one on one time with him on his last night in town.
This is off his web site .

Each evening during the Sun-Set Celebration at the Westin Hotel + Marina in Key West Florida. Just walk over the bridge from Mallory Square and you will see Gazzo.
Pete,
Sorry didn't call you about last Sunday at the castle. It wasn't planned, just happened.

To continue the where's Gazzo inquiry: dropped Gaz off at LA airport. But he said to take him to the International terminal. He also complained about the exchange rate for dollars to lire(?) That's all he said.

Jim
I was privleged to see Richard's show five times, and Gazzo's twice, last week and there's not much I can add about Richard's amazing ability. Richard is a master manipulator and an even better man.

Gazzo is, well...Gazzo, and it was a thrill to be entertained by him at the Castle!