(Close Window)
Topic: Kozmeister!
Welcome amigo... glad to see you here and even gladder you got a gig where you can stay in one place for awhile. Sorry I haven't been to Sin City since you hit town, but hope to see you when I can get to the head of the cab line!
Hey Pete, you know how much I love you! Kevin James and I had an epiphany of sorts recently, what with the passing of a lot of the Great Old Timers in Magic, that he and I are now "the Old Guys"...then you pop up back in my life and I'm reminded that hey...I'm still pretty young!
Seriously, it's good to know that if I need to learn something that I do not know, if I need the skinny... that there is still a guy like you...in the know...that I can turn to.
Anytime my friend... BTW Tabby won some kind of Country Music award for a song he co-wrote... I hope he's doing better now that he moved to Georgia. I'm going down there next Spring and hope to break bread with he and Glo... stay tooned.
Speaking of Tabman, do you remember that you are the one who introduced him to me! It was back when Jonathan and I were doing "Mayhem" and we needed a stage tech.Thanks forever for putting him in my Life. He is a real blessing to have as a friend. As you.
Here's a video from Tabby... "the brakes went out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1Tgrnjeko
Good thing that bus couldn't go any faster.
[quote]
On 2006-11-16 15:56, Pete Biro wrote:
Here's a video from Tabby... "the brakes went out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV1Tgrnjeko
[/quote]

Pete, I Didn't see that one before. Going through Tabby's stuff to get a feel for the business, your name keeps popping up. It's good to finally put a picture to the name. Nice meeting you.
Ray