(Close Window)
Topic: Name of a card trick--folded card on top Ammar?
Hi!
I wanted to know what the name of the trick that Mike Ammar did on a TV show I just saw (a street-type magic show).
He had a deck of cards, and a lady picked one out and signed it. He would mix it in and it would jump to the top and finally he bent it--put it in the middle and it jumped folded to the top of the pile.

Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
Ellen:
It's an ambitious card routine. He explains it on one of his ETMCM tapes. The Ambitious Card is one of the most time-honored (honoured, if you're Hallas or Gladwin :lol: ) routines in card magic.

You can find it in any number of books, or tapes.
Ellen

The Ambitious Card of Ammar's is on his 2 dvd as is alot of other great stuff. You should get them if you can.

Kevin
harryandersonfan,

Daryl and Ammar both offer instructional video/DVD. You have good taste in time-tested card magic.
You'll encounter a few variations with the same impactfull effect.

Randy Stewart
Thanks for the info guys!

Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
Since we are on this topic,i thought id ask if anyone has seen the effect,where you use tally-ho cards,you spell the words on the front of the card box,and at the end you are left with the aces,then you turn over the 9S..........I have been trying a method useing bicycle cards but with no success,does anybody know the effect,or know where to find out about it???. :banana:
Greig,
Look in the latest Genii magazine. It has an article on this very effect using bike decks.
Bob