(Close Window)
Topic: Sensei Strange's "Priest"
An online music video I shot recently for the band Jessica's Crime.

The song is about a corrupt priest of the old west - so this is my first shot at a more character driven performance style, and a time period style. For you nice folks out there - stay away from gambler old west priests, even though they look so darn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6dYN4CZDRM
Wow,

So I made this for a band I really like after writing them to use get their permission. It just so happens that they are going into production on a full sale video of this song in January - and I got signed on to the project. Neat!

They asked me to do exactly this but with Tarot. Any ideas how to do an ultimate monte with tarot? Perhaps I will just think up something else.
Congratulations!
Very nice video. The attention to detail really gave the piece a great atmosphere.
Atmosphere is what I think making stronger more entertaining magic is all about.
I don't know if this will help when the Band goes to full production but, Bicycle just came out with a "Vintage 1800" deck. I think it would capture the time period more.

Nice job on the video
Thanks,

As far as I know, bicycle has been the same design since the 1890's. I have a few 1860 decks - but they have no finish, making them have a very different feel.